Board logo

標題: Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping [打印本頁]

作者: yueyrt1py8    時間: 2018-9-9 20:50     標題: Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping

A unique fraud case was on Monday called before the Chief Magistrate when a woman was indicted after she reportedly attempted to obtained cash for a sex-tape of another woman’s husband.Fazila Khan is accused of attempting to obtain $40,Swingman Nike NBA Jerseys,000 on February 7 from Tricia Persaud at Vlissengen Road, Georgetown, after she claimed she had a Digital Virtual Disc (DVD) which contained sexual information about the woman’s husband.Khan, who is representing herself in court,Cheap China Jerseys, pleaded not guilty when the charge was read to her.She is being prosecuted by Inspector Michael Grant who said that Khan contacted Persaud,NFL Jerseys China, claiming that she possessed sex tapes of her husband.Grant related that the two women made arrangements for them to do the exchange,Jerseys NFL China, so they both ventured to Vlissengen Road where Khan parked her car some distance away from Persaud.However, she was soon apprehended by ranks when she exited the car and subsequent charges were instituted against her.In response,Cheap Jerseys, Khan was granted bail in the sum of $125,Air Max 270 Sale,000 and she was ordered to return to court on March 22. The Prosecutor was also ordered to have his statements filed for that court date.
作者: yueyrt1py8    時間: 2018-9-10 01:38     標題: cheap nfl jerseys china

People got to be careful wha dem wearing. If dem wearing a li’l gold chain then dem ain’t poor,College Jerseys. De Big Man lay down that rule. That is why people does cock he. People who got nuff land does guh to he wid soap in dem eye to mek it look like if they crying and he would give dem more.A woman had a poo poo chain round she neck when she go to de Human Services Ministry and right away de people tell she that she can’t get and that anybody who tun up wid gold chain can’t get.But dem boys seh that dem who use to thief de people money dem still thiefing. To this day dem still thiefing and poor people punishing.When de Waterfalls paper talk bout wha dem do right away somebody decide to check. Dem can’t find de officer and de Minister get knock off long time,NFL Jerseys 2018. Dem now claim how dem gun give de people de money. Dem boys seh that de government should give de poor people de money wid back pay.Desperate times call for desperate measures. And that can only come from one word,China Jerseys Cheap. Greed. Is thief somebody was planning to thief suh dem look fuh every loophole fuh mek an extra dollar.Dem boys seh that things reach de stage wheh? dem same people pick up everything in sight. Wha dem nah pick up is wha nobody ain’t want.Dem tek everything dem eyesight land pon.But dem boys seh that dem intend to watch and talk,Basketball Shoes Cheap Online. Already people begging dem boys fuh tek on de audit fuh de NIS building. One man promise fuh pay de cost and he already put up money fuh de job. That mek people smile. Dem remember when Rob-Bert announce to de world that he gun allow an audit of de sugar facility. At de last minute when dem boys call he bluff he run.Dem remember de Lunchman mekking a promise and changing he mouth. And is de same Lunchman who got to authorize de audit,Cheap NFL Jerseys. He gun refuse because de door to de $3? million generator shed mek outa gold,Cheap NFL Jerseys China. Dem hiding dem thiefing money in gold.Talk half. Lef half.
作者: yueyrt1py8    時間: 2018-9-10 01:39     標題: Wholesale NFL Jerseys China

“I had twenty years’ service remaining in the Guyana Police Force and I know the force would have benefited more from my studies than I would have benefited, taking into consideration opportunities that would be available elsewhere.”Dismissed Superintendent of Police Simon McBean, right, discusses his options with attorney at law Patrice Henry. Dismissed Superintendent of Police, Simon McBean, has indicated that he will challenge the decision of the Public/Police Service Commission (PSC).McBean received his letter of dismissal yesterday, shortly after midday and met with his attorney,NFL Jerseys China, Patrice Henry, himself a former police officer, to discuss the options available to McBean.The dismissal letter which was signed by the Secretary of the PSC stated that McBean was dismissed with effect from December 25, 2007, for what the PSC described as his unauthorised participation in a Master’s Degree course in Global Security and Policing at the University of Leicester in the United Kingdom.The PSC stated that in so doing, the Superintendent of Police “breached several regulations/standard procedures”.Following receipt of his letter, McBean who was up to Thursday stationed in Berbice,Wholesale Jerseys, proceeded to his former unit, the Tactical Services Unit where he met with former colleagues.He then drove out of the Police Headquarters, Eve Leary, and headed to Croal Street where he met with attorney at law Patrice Henry in his chambers.Speaking with several members of the media, Henry who is also challenging his dismissal from the Guyana Police Force said that on face value,Air Max Ireland Outlet, the document issued to McBean by the Police Service Commission has not given grounds for McBean’s dismissal.Additionally, Henry pointed out that the Police Service Commission only has jurisdiction to dismiss an officer when that person would have committed a breach, is charged and found guilty.“As far as I am aware, Mr. McBean was never charged and therefore his dismissal is a clear violation of natural justice. Section four of the Police Disciplinary Act provides a built-in procedure by statute for persons who would have committed a breach of discipline to be given an opportunity to be heard and if found guilty, dismissal is one of several options,” Henry stated.He said that one of the options available to McBean will be to proceed in a court of law. “At this stage what we will do is to study the document (dismissal letter) and decide on the best course of action that will be most favourable to Mr. McBean,” the attorney stated.The Superintendent had personally applied for the scholarship and was successful in being accepted following his exemplary command of security personnel in Barbados during Cricket World Cup 2007.McBean did apply for special leave to pursue the scholarship, but this was denied by the administration.However, since he was entitled to three months’ accumulated annual vacation leave, he proceeded to London where he enrolled for the programme.All went well until the three months expired.McBean, who enlisted in the Guyana Police Force in 1992 and held several senior positions of command after completing the Standard Officers’ Course, said that when he started the process to proceed on the scholarship, he never thought that it would have resulted in his dismissal.“I sought permission for study leave and that was refused, however I applied for no pay leave and I have never received an acknowledgement, whether it was granted or not. So I proceeded on my annualised vacation leave and commenced my studies,” he explained.According to McBean, the first three months of his studies was very stressful and this forced him to seek medical attention and he was diagnosed with post traumatic stress disorder.“I was given the requisite treatment and one of it was, I was advised to continue to study because that was seen as a therapy for the state that I was going through at the moment,” he said.From then he began submitting certificates of sickness, and this was properly done through the Guyana Consulate in London.Things continued to go well and at the completion of the scholarship, McBean returned to Guyana last year and continued to serve the Police Force with full pay.Things began going wrong when he was overlooked for promotion earlier this year.Then he had his Duty Free concession revoked and there are reports that he was forced to sell his vehicle to pay the duty for another that he had imported in anticipation of his duty free concession being renewed.“My ambition is not biased. The force would have benefited from my exposure. I had twenty years’ service remaining in the Guyana Police Force and I know the force would have benefited more from my studies than I would have benefited, taking into consideration opportunities that would be available el

歡迎光臨 花海天堂 (http://huahai.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0