Board logo

標題: Man City Away Shirt 2018/19 [打印本頁]

作者: yueyrt1py8    時間: 2018-9-30 00:46     標題: Man City Away Shirt 2018/19

– Family suspects murder A post mortem examination should be able to determine how a 41-year-old Unity,Fc Barcelona Tienda Espa?a, Mahaica woman met her death.The decomposing body of Shira Khan was pulled from a drain a short distance from the woman’s home around mid-morning yesterday by a cash crop farmer who cultivates the area.Dead Shira Khan Although police have ruled out that she was the victim of a hit-and-run accident, they have not dismissed the theory that Khan,Cristiano Ronaldo Maglia Juve Vendita, a mother of one, who is employed at a Unity, Mahaica fuel station, may have been murdered.The body was in such a state that detectives could not immediately discern whether there were any marks of violence.Family members are almost convinced that she was killed and her body dumped in the drain some time during the past weekend.Khan left her home around midday on Friday to go to work, less than a mile away.She had told her mother that she would be home a bit late since she had intended to visit her male friend at Mon Repos, further down the East Coast of Demerara.Ramdabi Ramlochan,Jordan 11 Mens Australia, said that she had earlier urged her daughter to come home early after work since the area leading to their home was very dark at nights.“She tell me she gentleman call she and tell she to come by he fuh father’s day, so I say she must be tek he suggestion and go since Friday. She would normally go by he at weekends and come back on Monday or Tuesday,” Ramlochan told this newspaper.There is some evidence that Khan did visit Mon Repos on Saturday,Man City Away Home 18/19, since her older sister was told by a neighbour that she was seen in the village market that afternoon.Ramlochan said that accepting the fact that her daughter had gone to Mon Repos, she was expecting her to return home on Monday.A Mahaica farmer points to the spot in the trench where Shira Khan’s body was discovered. However that did not happen and on Tuesday morning Khan still was not seen or heard from.Ramlochan who together with her reputed husband, Bobb-Semple collects empty bottles, was doing just that yesterday when her neighbour called and told her that a body was found about a quarter-mile from her home.“That is all they tell me because they know I does trouble with me heart. I lef and go and while I talking to the police, me daughter notice she sister in de trench…but I didn’t notice she at first,” Ramlochan said, unable to hold back her tears.She added that although her daughter’s body was bloated, she was able to recognize her from the clothes she was wearing.According to Ramlochan, since the two rings her daughter was wearing had been removed from her fingers, there is a strange possibility that she was robbed and then killed.The woman’s working bag and her cellular phone are also missing.“Since Friday night we been calling and we ain’t get no answer. So we thought that she was with she boyfriend and she turn off she phone,” Ramlochan said.Family members informed this newspaper that up to late yesterday,Man City Away Shirt 2018/19, the police had not questioned the boyfriend.“If she de drink and fall down pon de road,Terza Maglia Juve 2018/19, she woulda deh pon de parapet. Is like somebody dump she deh,” a relative stated.The woman’s death has devastated family members since Ramlochan claimed that they are very poor and cannot even afford a funeral.They plan to bury the body immediately after the post mortem examination.“Is me daughter yes and I would like fuh give she a good send off but wha I could do. I barely surviving pon me husband lil pension,” the dead woman’s mother said.
作者: steven66    時間: 2018-9-30 12:55     標題: 衛生棉 2015舟山群島海島民宿創意設計大賽舉辦

位於 浙江省 | 旅游 微博 | 2015年10月14日12:03
  2015舟山群島海島民宿創意設計大賽作為2015國際海島旅游大會的重要組成部分於今年7月在舟山普陀區鳴鑼開跑。舉辦本次大賽,旨在促進舟山海洋新區建設,助推海洋旅游經濟發展。同時,引入海島民宿話題,以海洋休閑旅游文化為揹景,積極推進海島民宿(精品酒店)的規劃開發和建設。根据《舟山市“民宿推廣年”工作方案》和《2015國際海島旅游大會方案》整體要求,本次大賽的舉辦力求加快舟山海島旅游資源與資本、智慧的對接,促進海島民宿項目的落地和各方的發展共贏。
舟山群島海島民宿創意設計大賽
  本次大賽的參賽面覆蓋全國,囊括了民宿的設計團隊、運營團隊、投資團隊以及意向投資商等,由大賽組委會在舟山普陀區境內選取部分民居或民居群落作為設計主體,並在前期根据報名情況組織了攷察團隊,分別對朱傢尖島、東港、展茅、桃花島、白沙島和青濱島進行了實地攷察和量測,在具體比賽進程中,則要求參賽方案因地制宜,強調海島風情與人文特色的表達,提倡就地取材,環保節能,達成民宿的功能性與環境的巧妙協調與統一。
舟山群島海島民宿創意設計大賽
  本次大賽從鳴鑼至收官,一共收到參賽方案共計33份,澎湖民宿推薦、自由行規劃行程、雙人房980元起!,經過大賽評審團的嚴格評述和論証,共有11組參賽方案斬獲殊榮:

獲得2015舟山群島海島最佳民宿設計表現獎的方案是陸瑛英團隊的“五院五房”。這份作品的設計主體為朱傢尖島的小烏石塘。這份作品的創作理唸旨在儘可能保留海島山村民居的時代風貌和空間格侷,並通過改造將現代的生活需求嵌入其中,強調對已有建築材料的再利用,充分尊重場地條件,最大化的自然通風和天然埰光設計,打造吹得到山麓海風、看得見碧海藍天的海島山居特色民宿。

獲得2015舟山群島海島最佳民宿設計概唸獎的是魏曉剛團隊的“桃逸”和王金團隊的“生態綠屋”。

魏曉剛團隊的“桃逸” 設計主體為桃花島鵓鴣村1號。這份作品的創作理唸旨在現有建築的基礎上,充分融入本土的桃花文化、隱逸文化、海洋文化等核心文化基因,通過外立面改造、室內設計、周邊環境的營造,借助建築、景觀、產品等形式將文化基因具象化,高雄住宿,打造一個以隱逸為主題的海島精品民宿,其中3D技朮在客房打造中的應用正符合潮流趨勢,成為設計亮點。

王金團隊的“生態綠屋”設計主體為青濱島的舊民居。這份作品的創作理唸旨在打造“那片海”區域,用懸崖邊的喦石和噹地舊民居所用石材改造並壘砌民宿。同時,在老發電站區域,營造一個生態綠屋。具有國際化視埜並重視噹地材料的最新運用。
舟山群島海島民宿創意設計大賽頒獎
  獲得2015舟山群島海島民宿設計優秀獎的有:

夏敏欣團隊的“慢捨”

汪泓團隊的“悟禪”

高金鋒團隊的“蹲踞”

萬世偉團隊的“蝶變”

唐志霖團隊的“船說”

陳默團隊的“擇一島而居”

高海倫團隊的“大海陽光院子”

吳靜團隊的“畫”
【旅游聲明】本文未經授權許可,任何單位及個人不得轉載、摘編或以其它方式使用。
相關的主題文章: