yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2409
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-4-15 20:33 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Three-year-old Jada Thompson,Wholesale Hockey Jerseys 2018, a student of the Roxanne Burnham Nursery School, was rushedJada Thompson at the GPHC yesterday.to hospital yesterday after she reportedly ingested a pink-coloured tablet said to be rat poison, while in the care of teachers at the educational institution.The child’s mother, Charmaine Richardson, said that she received a call from her daughter’s class teacher some time in the mid-morning hours informing her of the mishap.The woman said that she immediately broke down into tears since she knows how tragic it could end for her child if she had indeed eaten poison.“I started crying right away,” said Richardson as she lamented on the situation.“What should someone do if dem hear dem child eat poison?”The woman, in fear of the worst, immediately went to the aid of her daughter,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, and rushed her to the Accident and Emergency Unit of the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC).After a brief examination of the child and given the description of what she had eaten, the doctor assured the mother that she need not to worry since the substance consumed was not exceedingly toxic.Besides her child’s health,Jerseys NFL Wholesale China, the woman expressed concerns as to why there would be poison at the hand reach of such young children who are incapable of knowing the danger of coming into contact with it. She noted that her next move will be dependent upon the results of blood tests that are being done and what the doctors say.Up to press time the mother said that the child seemed okay as she is eating and operating in her normal capacity.The teachers at the school were reluctant to comment on the issue.When asked about the mishap, one of them blurted out,Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale, “I have no proof of it”.? Pressed to say whether or not she had any knowledge of the incident,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, she responded,Authentic Adidas Hockey Jerseys China, “Did I stutter when I say I have no proof of it?”According to sources, the child reportedly said that she was given a piece of the “rat poison” tablet by another student whom she alleged had been sharing pieces to other students.It is unclear how this other child came into contact with the alleged poisonous substance.