yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2389
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-9-23 07:21 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A gang war that has taken the lives of three East Ruimveldt men appears set to continue indefinitely.A brother of the most recent victim is alleging that the men who killed his sibling last Tuesday night, have now placed him and his mother on their hit list.His brother,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, 36-year-old Dexter Griffith, was riddled with bullets around 19.45 hrs on Tuesday near his home in East Ruimveldt ‘Back Circle.’ A police release stated that Griffith was on the roadway at “Warlock”, when a man approached on foot and discharged several shots at him and escaped.Eyewitnesses said that Griffith was standing near an alleyway when gunmen shot him at close range, sending his body tumbling into a drain. He died almost immediately.Kaieteur News understands that police have detained an East Ruimveldt man, known as ‘Gun-butt,’ who allegedly transported the gunman to the scene.Speaking by phone to Kaieteur News yesterday, Griffith’s brother said that he was informed that ‘Gun butt’ had dropped off the killers at ‘Front Circle’,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, East Ruimveldt on Tuesday night.From what he was told, the gunmen then walked through ‘the crack’ to ‘Back Circle’, East Ruimveldt, shot his brother, then fled to ‘Front Circle’, where the car, allegedly driven by ‘Gun butt’, was waiting.Griffith’s brother said that he was on the East Coast of Demerara when his mother called to say that his sibling had been killed.He said that he immediately rushed to the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation where he saw the body.Yesterday,Cheap Jerseys USA, he alleged that the men behind his brother’s execution sent death threats to him and his mother yesterday. He has now gone into hiding.“They say that they will kill me and my mother. I want this thing (vendetta) to end. I am a family man with five kids.”According to the sibling, the vendetta started when Kellon Hinds, another East Ruimveldt resident, was shot and robbed of gold jewellery. That incident occurred in June 2004. Sherwyn Barrow,Cheap Sports Jerseys, another East Ruimveldt resident,Cheap NHL Adidas Jerseys, was charged in connection with the attack on Hinds.The matter was dismissed after the alleged victim declined to give evidence in court.But last May, Sherwyn Barrow was gunned down in broad daylight while sitting outside a shop in ‘Warlock’.In late August,Wholesale Jerseys From China, police detained Kellon Hinds,Cheap Jerseys From China, in connection with Barrow’s death. Hours after police released him, gunmen walked into an East Ruimveldt yard in which he was hanging out and shot him dead. Shawn Barrow,Cheap Jerseys From China, a relative of the slain Sherwyn Barrow, was charged with Hinds’s murder.Griffith’s brother confirmed that his executed sibling and Hinds were close friends.At the scene on Tuesday, Griffith’s mother had pleaded for an end to the killings.“Around this area is bare gunshots every day. I need it to stop,” the slain man’s mother had said.But one man could be heard shouting: “This is not no big show thing …Today for you tomorrow for me; people got to fall. This thing (the killings) is like a clock that just keep ticking.”