yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2430
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-5 17:10 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A Craig family has refuted accusations that its members invaded a private school last Wednesday. They said that the officials at educational facility handled the matter badly. As a matter of fact, the father of the 11-year-old student said that his son suffered injuries after he was surrounded by a group of other students at the Xenon Academy and beaten.The student, the youngest artiste ever to be signed on with Guyanese music label, Kross Kolor, in recounting his version of the story yesterday, said that he suffered lacerations to his abdomen and was cuffed to his face.The 11-year-old student of Xenon Academy in Grove says that he was punched in the face and abdomen on Wednesday.On Wednesday,Soccer Jerseys China, there was a face off at the school, located at Tank Street, Grove, between relatives of a 15-year-old and the 11-year-old.Students and Headmaster,Cheap Football Jerseys, Basil Cornelius, had told Kaieteur News that following an altercation Wednesday midday between the two students, several relatives and friends of the 11-year-old had descended on the school, armed with pieces of wood. A sister of the First Form student was accused of barging into the class of the 15-year-old and dragging him out.Yesterday, police officials confirmed that the matter is engaging their attention and more than likely charges will be laid. A police official also refuted a section of the article carried on Friday, which suggested that no patrols were sent to the school despite several calls.Yesterday, the official said that the police vehicle had a puncture and then after the 11-year-old and his father visited the Grove Police Station, the other parties were also invited to the station, but they came later.Yesterday, also, as the accusations flew back and forth, the First Former, displaying what looked like bruises to his abdomen, said that three boys held on to him, and punched him after he was accused of stepping on the boots of the 15-year-old Third Former. The Third Former had claimed that he only “pushed” him.The two boys were taken by a teacher to the Headmaster who said that he suspended the older boy for a week and also administered two lashes on his hands.Parents of the 11-year-old, at their Craig home yesterday,Wholesale Jerseys NFL, said that at no time did they pull the 15-year-old from the classroom nor were they armed with wood.“It was myself and husband who went down to the school with a sister. The sister was not allowed in. It was just my son and husband.” The family refuted allegations that they used racial slurs or stomped on the shoes of the 15-year-old while they were all together in the Headmaster’s office.“We took no crowd there. There were people there who disagreed with the beating of my son…Look at how small he is. You tell me how a mother would feel?”Yesterday, police were very early by the family’s home to collect the medical report of the alleged injuries of the First Former and also invited members of the family to the Grove Police Station.“We think that the school has something against this boy since he has refused to sing on a couple of occasions.”The family also claimed that over a week ago,Wholesale Jerseys China, the 11-year-old was sent home by the “same headmaster” for whistling in class, although other students had said that this was not so.“He send home my son in the hot sun to bring us. Suppose he did get in an accident?” the father asked.Questioned yesterday whether he did the right thing to leave the school without permission and bring his parents, the First Former said that he was scared since the older student threatened him to be waiting after school.“I was hurting and scared. I asked the headmaster to leave but he refused. I had to leave,Nike NFL Jerseys China,” the student explained.There were questions over the security of the private school and how the boy was able to leave.On Thursday,China Jerseys, Cornelius confirmed of a large crowd in front of the building at the time of the incident with over 200 students and teachers looking on.Kaieteur News was told that both families hurled racial remarks at each other.