yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2430
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-6 07:45 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Residents of Glazier Lust,Cheap China Jerseys, Mahaicony, East Coast Demerara,Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap, are frustrated at the partial electricity they have been receiving for the past two weeks.They say that this is affecting their water supply since the GWI pump has to be powered by electricity.According to Maniram Doodnauth, the constant blackouts started on February 28 and have continued to date almost daily,Stitched Jerseys, the longest being on Phagwah Day which was almost 20 hours.He said that because of this condition, many problems have arisen with the accessibility of water for consumption and household uses being the most acute.“Even to give the animals that are thirsty since the trenches have dried up because of the El Nino. Dr. Waldron who is the head of the National Diary Development Programme (NDDP) had come to the area and promised to make an intervention with GWI to assist the animals in receiving water.”However,Cheap NFL Jerseys From China, nothing has happened to date, and residents are suffering since the lack of potable water combined with the lack of electricity has caused great concerns in the area.Doodnauth added that all the framers are affected.Livestock,Soccer Jerseys China, cash crops,Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys, and rice farmers are having hell especially since some of the water is concentrated with salt which damages their farming area.This newspaper contacted Guyana Power Light in New Amsterdam but was given other numbers of different departments that were unable to give a comment on the situation being faced by the residents in Glazier Lust Mahaicony.

無頭像
yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2430
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-6 08:33 
–?? ?Mom in custodyPolice, on Monday evening, detained a Sophia mother of six in relation to the death of her six-month-old baby boy. Ranks that launched an investigation into the matter are of the belief that the infant’s death most likely resulted from starvation and neglect.The results of a post mortem are currently being awaited.The shack in which the family of seven lived.The dead child’s mother, Robin Moore, 30,China Jerseys, was taken to the Turkeyen Police Station along with her 14-year-old son around 19:00 hours Monday for questioning. Moore told investigating ranks that she left her ‘E’ Field Sophia home on Sunday last around 17:45 hours in search of money. She said that she was forced to leave her children behind in the care of their eldest sibling,Wholesale Jerseys, the 14 year-old.She said that upon her return, 24 hours later, the baby, whose only name was given as “Two-Two”,cheap jerseys, was motionless. Moore said that as she returned home she had immediately gone to the baby – who she thought was asleep,Wholesale NBA Jerseys China, and began her failed attempt to breastfeed him.She said that she noticed the baby’s mouth was open, but that there were no other bodily movements. It was then she realized the baby was dead.According to neighbours, Moore raised an alarm about 18:30 hours on Monday and they rushed to her aid only to be greeted by the sight of the dead infant in the arms of his mother. One neighbour said that the confused mother then shoved the baby in her arms “…and when I realize that de baby dead I give she back and then she continue fuh cry and still try fuh feed de child”.The commotion attracted a gathering and someone called the police who soon arrived and took statements from the neighbours before taking Moore and her eldest son to the station for further questioning.Neighbours stated that Moore’s leaving her children under the supervision of their older sibling was a regular feature. “Sometimes she would lef dem in the house fuh days and is we does got to give them things.”An immediate neighbour said that she suspected something was going on with the children, but her imagination did not go that far. According to the woman,Jerseys NFL Cheap, quite early Monday morning, the children went over in her yard and told her that the mother had not yet returned since she left the previous day and the older brother, along with a cousin, went to the ‘blacka’ and left them home without anything to eat and that they were starving.“I tell dem I ain’t had no tea, but I make bake and dem coulda get that. Me give them and dem went back over to the house. She added that about 10:00 hrs, the teenage boy went across to her yard and ask her if she had any “hot tea” to which she responded in the negative until he explained to her that all the baby had since his mother’s departure the previous day was water.“I had to ask he,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, wait not another thing else? And he say no, so me had to go inside and make tea and I give he”. She said that he later told her that when the baby was given the tea he drank a little then regurgitated it “…and he look at me and tell me he drink de rest cause he thought de baby belly full, even though he know all de baby had was water.”Another neighbour recalled that Sunday when Moore was leaving she called out to her and asked her to give food to the younger two, which she did. According to her, the children’s father, who works in the interior, sent money for the children two times last month. “One time he send $25,000 and a next time he send $10,000… I know ‘cause is I does collect it.”The woman said that she told Moore not to spend lavishly as she usually does whenever she gets money but “she say is she own and I lef she.”This newspaper understands that only one of three children of school age was in school.“Lately, like two months now, she and all stop go to school ‘cause Robin seh she ain’t get money fuh send de lil girl to school and no snack fuh give she.“I tell Robin fuh get she ready and I would a give she li’l a whatever me children carry, but not even dat she ain’t do”.The Children are now said to be staying with a relative while Moore remains in police custody.