yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2432
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-6 19:08 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Brazzy always like pick up wha is not he own. He also does put down wha is not he own. He fit de bill of a kleptomaniac. That word mean dem people who can’t help picking up other people thing.He does do that all about he go. He went to China and he pick up computer; he guh to Florida and he pick up Fip. He drop Sonny before he pick he up.He hand,Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys, he foot, he belly, he mouth in everybody business. He use to be a good church boy.He parents use to mek sure that he go to church every hour of de day but he get big in more ways than one. He belly is ten. He follow de thiefing Rat, and dem thief three-quarters of Guyana wid dem kavakamites.He ain’t satisfy wid three-quarter of Guyana. He suh greedy that couple days ago he come home pun Delta from New York.At Kennedy he check in a small green suitcase; when he arrive home he pick up a big brown one and head to Georgetown. When he near meet home he get a call from de airline people telling him how he lef he suitcase at de airport.Brazzy tell dem “Nah man. I got me two suitcase wid me.”De people tell he that he lie because he thief somebody suitcase and lef he own. That is an old trick dem traders use to do—check in a suitcase full wid paper and pick up one wid people goods after dem switch de tag. Brazzy had to do that because nobody coulda see how he can check in a small green suitcase and pick up a big brown one.Brazzy realize that he get ketch and head back to de airport. He get ketch like how he get ketch pun all dem project including de hotel dem building. That is why he head back to de airport. He didn’t expect that dem boys woulda hear de story.At de airport he tell de owner that he mek a mistake. De man ask he,nhl jerseys outlet, “How he coulda mek such a mistake. Look at wha you check in and look wha you carry way. How on earth you can mek such a mistake. Big man,Cheap Jeseys NFL, that is a deliberate act. You did want thief me suitcase.”De man tell he that if he can mek a mistake over suitcase,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys, imagine de mistake he mek wid de Marriott, and de hydroseed road, de Clico deal,Wholesale Baseball Jerseys 2018, Fip performance bond,Cheap NFL Jerseys, and dem GPL turbine.Brazzy call de Rat and seh, “Dear Leader, dem want lock me up.” Dem boys wish that he de pick up a cocaine trader suitcase at JFK and leh we see if De dear leader he call coulda help he.Talk half and guard you suitcase from dem Bees.

無頭像
NvxtoHb4
禁止發言

帖子 1155
註冊 2018-3-27
用戶註冊天數 2237
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-6 19:57 
*** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***
無頭像
yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2432
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-6 20:48 
…says he was shot twice by policeRobbery accused/Warren McKenzie/ has vehemently denied robbing Land Court judge Nicola Pierre. In an unsworn testimony,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, yesterday, when the trial continued in the Sparendaam Magistrate’s Court, he issued the denial.Land Court JudgeNicola PierreMcKenzie, Damien Millington, Premnauth Samaroo,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, Nicholas Narine and Anthony David, are jointly facing three charges, two for the offence of robbery under-arms committed on Pierre and her husband and another for the offence of discharging a loaded firearm at security guard, Ron Peters.The offences were allegedly committed on July 9, 2015 at Montrose, East Coast Demerara. They have been on remand for the past 10 months.When called on to lead a defence,Cheap Jerseys, McKenzie told the court that he was at home during the period July 8 and July 9, 2015. He recalled that he left home on July 13,Cheap Jerseys Outlet, 2015 to attend a friend’s birthday party. He said that he became intoxicated and fell asleep in a chair at the party during the wee hours of July 14, 2015.McKenzie further recalled that he was awakened when police kicked down a door to gain entry to the premises. During the visit, he said that he was shot twice to the abdomen by police causing him to lose consciousness.The defendant told the court that he regained consciousness while receiving treatment for his injuries at the hospital. According to the defendant, he spent over one month in the hospital before being discharged and taken to the Brickdam Police Station.He added that while at the Station, he had inquired from police officers of the reason for him being there. He said that an officer told him that he was being arrested for illegal gun and ammunition found on the East Bank of Demerara.“I tell them me ain’t know nothing about it…Is a party I went to that a friend invite me.”McKenzie recounted that he was subsequently informed that he would be taken before the courts and charged for robbing the Land Court Judge. He said that he told the lawmen that he had no knowledge of the robbery but they insisted that he would be charged.To support his story, the defendant called his father, Ivelaw McKenzie, to testify on his behalf. McKenzie asked his father a series of questions as it related to his whereabouts between July 8 and 14,Jerseys From China, 2015. The father maintained that his son was at home during the time the Judge was robbed and that he had left to go to a party a few days after.Under cross examination by Special Prosecutor, Nigel Hughes, the witness informed the court that he only became aware of his son’s arrest after he was discharged from the hospital and placed in custody at the station.When asked why he had not informed police of his son’s whereabouts at the time of the robbery, the father related that he had only realized his son was home between those days after receiving statements in relation to charges his son was facing.Questioned as to how he knew his son was home when the robbery took place,Wholesale China Jerseys, the older McKenzie explained that when he called his son’s cell phone he told him that he was home.Ivelaw McKenzie admitted to the prosecutor that he made no attempts to let police know that there was no possibility his son could have been on the robbery since he was home.Magistrate Zamilla Ally-Seepaul adjourned the trial until Monday (May 23) for McKenzie to call his final witness.

無頭像
AjaqqC2m
禁止發言

帖子 6087
註冊 2017-12-7
用戶註冊天數 2347
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-7 00:39 
*** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***