yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2426
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-21 02:53 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Guyana Water Incorporated (GWI) has commenced rehabilitation of the Diamond Well Station,Cheap Jerseys China, East Bank Demerara. This well is currently experiencing technical difficulties after large amounts of clay were detectedRepair works at the Diamond Well expected to last three weeks,Jerseys Wholesale, GWI said yesterday.due to a rupture in the well casing.The contract for the rehabilitation of the well station was awarded to Nabi Construction Inc. at a cost in excess of $12M.?According to the water company, Nabi commenced works on Thursday.Project Manager of GWI, Orin Browne said,NFL Jerseys Supply, “The rehabilitation of the well station will involve the identification and sealing of the rupture in the well casing,Cheap Jerseys, installation of mechanical retrievable packer,Cheap MLB Jerseys China, airlifting and disinfection of the well.”GWI is estimating that all works will be completed within two to three weeks.Browne said that the duration of the rehabilitation depends on the severity of the damage on the well casing.“All measures are being taken to restore normal service to the Diamond Housing Scheme and Kaneville,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China,” GWI said,“While we are currently providing water via tankers, we understand the difficulty customers are experiencing. Our technical staff along with the contractor will be working to ensure that the problem will be resolved in the shortest time possible.”Water delivery via tankers is ongoing in the Diamond Housing Scheme and Kaneville with GWI saying that this will continue while the well station is being rehabilitated.Thousands of persons are affected in the Diamond and Golden Grove new housing schemes, considered among the largest in the country.

無頭像
yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2426
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-21 02:54 
Eighteen charitable organizations across Guyana were the beneficiaries of cashMs Gafoors and representatives from the beneficiaries.donation made by Gafoors on Wednesday at Cara Lodge,cheap nfl jerseys china, Georgetown.The donation is an annual contribution by the company out of “love and appreciation” and as a mean of giving back to the public.Among those that benefitted were Tina Insanally Foundation, Joshua House Children Centre, Ptolemy Reid Rehabilitation Services, St. John’s Bosco Orphanage, Guyana Red Cross Society for Children Convalescent Home, Radio Needy Children Fund, Uncle Eddie’s Home,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys,? Friends of the Archer’s Home, St.Vincent De Paul Sacred Heart Conference,China NFL Jerseys, Dharm Shala, Deaf in Guyana, East La Penitence Health Centre, Demerara Lioness Lions Club, Bright Horizon Family Home, Ogle- Industry Community Centre,Wholesale NBA Jerseys China, Grace Pentecostal Church, Guyana Industry Training Centre and the Salvation Army.According to Ameena Gafoor, the donation is part of the company’s Support for Vulnerable Persons project which assists organizations that focus on the wellbeing of children and the elderly in Guyana.Ms. Gafoor explained that her family’s main focus is on school dropouts and those persons who need medical assistance.A representative from Deaf in Guyana, Sabine McIntosh,holesale NFL Jerseys, emphasized her gratitude to the company. McIntosh added that the money will be used to finance the organization’s ongoing programmes which include providing drums to the institute and teaching the students.The Salvation Army is an NGO that provides counseling for persons who are affected by drugs and alcohol.A representative from that NGO stated that the institute offers addicts a six- month course. Currently, 25 men are benefitting from the programme.? The money will go towards financing the projectDr. Shamir Andrew Ally,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, an overseas-based? businessman and a spokesperson at the presentation expressed his appreciation to the company. He encouraged them to keep up the “good work”.

無頭像
steven66
『花海』會員

帖子 2014
註冊 2017-9-6
用戶註冊天數 2433
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-21 03:09 
10傢最佳經營理唸β作者:Trond Lyngb?提交:2009年01月04日05:27?59字數:550受懽迎:59個標簽:基於傢庭的業務,在線賺錢,被動收入,博客現金,在線賺錢作者RSS餽源儘筦有很多成功的想法,但基於傢庭的商業理唸可能是壓倒一切的。下面是10個最好的基於傢庭的商業理唸。個人導師:如果你在YMCA、壆校和其他傢庭友好的地方做廣告,你很可能會提升你的信息和經驗,開始你的傢庭輔導生意。俬人教練:在大多數國傢,你首先需要被認証成為一名俬人教練。這些信息很容易在全國職業培訓師聯合會的網站上獲得。如果你喜懽鍛煉,並幫助別人有動力去做同樣的事情,這對你來說可能是個好主意,你可以從你自己的傢?開始。瑜伽教練:如果你對瑜珈感興趣並參加瑜伽課程,你可能想教瑜伽。你可以與你的壆生分享你的專業知識,甚至可以在網上做廣告。商務教練:如果你有筦理和組織能力,你可以通過成為一名傢庭教練來教你的經驗。有很多企業正在尋找這種類型的服務。國際教練聯合會可以為您提供証書和教練推薦服務網站和電話號碼。法律和醫壆轉錄:這是一個非常有用的服務律師和醫生,尤其是那些有小辦公室和小職員。如果你有打字和抄寫技能,以及相關設備,那麼你可以為需要這項服務的公司工作。你可以通過轉錄課程來熟悉這一領域,屏東房屋改修。(6)。咨詢:你是市場營銷、金融、中介或其他需要咨詢的行業的專傢嗎?現在,你可以幫助公司和小企業尋找他們的員工的顧問,並在你最擅長的領域工作:咨詢。我個人的建議是尋求允許買賣服務的論壇。你會驚冱於賺錢是多麼容易在網上提供服務!(7)。賬單醫療索賠:這項工作在國內業務是非常受懽迎的,事實上,如此受懽迎,甚至有可疑的公司已經開始出現在整個萬維網提供他們的服務。許多醫療和牙科辦公室,以及一些醫院,將他們的賬單外包給在線的醫療索賠公司。8。網頁設計服務:許多網頁設計師已經開始打開他們的傢中的生意,因為在傢?的方便,做他們擅長的,詩句進入辦公室。網站設計總是需要的,從而使它成為10大最優秀的基於傢庭的商業理唸之一。會計服務:注冊會計師現在可以走出傢門。噹你可以在自己的傢?工作的時候,係統傢俱,不再需要在交通中開車了。10。室內設計師:如果你喜懽時尚,對設計有眼光,你可以成為與其他設計師一起工作的室內設計師。美國室內設計師協會也許能幫助打開這個激動人心的傢庭事業的大門。TrOrdon是一個2 X的碩士級顧問,也是一名注冊安全專業人員。他也是一個認証的微軟MCSE,思科CCIE筆試,思科CCNP,Citrix CCA,以及更多。訪問他的博客和他的商業網站β
相關的主題文章:

http://somd.freebbs.tw/viewthread.php?tid=2899&extra=page%3D1

無頭像
AjaqqC2m
禁止發言

帖子 6087
註冊 2017-12-7
用戶註冊天數 2341
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-21 03:42 
*** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***
無頭像
AjaqqC2m
禁止發言

帖子 6087
註冊 2017-12-7
用戶註冊天數 2341
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-21 03:42 
*** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***
無頭像
AjaqqC2m
禁止發言

帖子 6087
註冊 2017-12-7
用戶註冊天數 2341
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-21 06:47 
*** 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽 ***
無頭像
yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2426
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-5-21 17:16 
Mere hours after a woman was brutally slain by her husband in Berbice, police on the East Bank of Essequibo38 year-old Mohini Gobin who was clubbed to death by her reputed husband.were dealing with a similar case. A mother of four was early yesterday morning clubbed to death by her paramour who is currently clinging to life after ingesting a poisonous substance.The dead woman was identified as 37-year-old Mohini Gobin, of Mora, East Bank Essequibo. She was pronounced dead on arrival at the Leonora Cottage Hospital.According to reports the woman was clubbed to the head with a piece of metal pipe some time around 07:30 hours yesterday at Silver Beach,China NBA Jerseys, Roden Rust, some five miles south of Parika. Her attacker is said to be her reputed husband,Cheap NFL Jerseys, 38 year-old Ramesh Sattaur who worked and lived at a boat landing in Silver Beach.Sattaur’s employer Mr. Anthony Cleo Da Silva, who spoke with this publication said that around 07:00 hours, the woman arrived at the worksite asking for Sattaur.“Well she came in but she was in a haste so I asked her what was the matter and she told me how Ramesh take away she cell phone. I told her girl go home don’t pick no story,Cheap Jerseys From China, “.Nevertheless, Da Silva said, the woman proceeded to the back of the compound where Sattaur has his living quarters.“By that time I went into my house and I heard the couple quarrelling about the phone and she kept telling him she wanted the phone and then the argument turn to her having an affair with a police man.”According to Da Silva again he begged the woman to leave the premises after he realized that the argument was getting too heated.“It can’t be more than 20 seconds after I hear somebody moaning like if in distress so I came outside and I see Ramesh walking away. I come downstairs and I look at the store room and I see the woman foot sticking outside the storeroom and she was lying on her back, in a pool of blood.”He said that he saw Ramesh with a metal pipe in his hand. “He is a stout fellow and she is small. He had to swing the pipe with all his might”.38 year-old Ramesh Sattaur.“Then I noticed Ramesh with a whole gallon bottle gramozone and he start drinking,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, so I holler on him and threaten to beat him and he put it down while I try to help the lady. I made him lie on the ground. When I turn around again a worker holler that Ramesh drinking the gramozone again. He was still drinking from the bottle when I turn around.”Da Silva said that while he was assisting his other employees in getting the woman into a car for the hospital he saw Ramesh running away.According to Da Silva, Rajesh who was drenched in the poison began running and screaming hysterically around the compound.“This boy run, jump into a pond and we thought that was the end of him,Wholesale Baseball Jerseys 2018, then he surfaced, came out of the pond, run in the farm and start running up the beach.”Not long after Da Silva said the police arrived and arrested Ramesh but after seeing his condition he was rushed to the West Demerara Regional Hospital. Further this publication was told that the injured woman succumbed to her injury before arriving at the hospital for medical attention. The police have since located and removed the murder weapon and the remainder of the poison.Meanwhile,Jerseys Wholesale, a source close to the couple related that the couple survived a very rocky relationship for the past ten years. This publication was told that most of the couple’s quarrels were about infidelity on Gobin’s part. Gobin is survived by four children from a previous relationship.Up to press time yesterday Sattaur was still being treated at the West Demerara Regional Hospital, under police guard.On Sunday evening Ronda Thompson, a hairdresser was found in a pool of blood in her living room at Onderneeming, West Coast Berbice with her throat slit. Her husband was found early yesterday morning with what is believed to be self inflicted wounds to his neck and body. He later succumbed.The blood spattered store room where Mohini Gobin was found.