yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2434
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-5 12:12 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A father of two succumbed one day after he drank poison, reportedly after his business establishment went into bankruptcy.Ravindra Bholoram, called ‘Navin’,Cheap NFL Jerseys, 26, of 152 Fifth Street,Cheap Soccer Jerseys For Sale, Windsor Forest, West Coast Demerara, was pronounced dead on Thursday around 2:15hrs at the Georgetown Public Hospital.According to relatives, the man left his home on Wednesday seemly in good spirits,Cheap NFL Jerseys, and performed his daily activities as usual. He disappeared around 13:00hrs.“I called around 13:00hrs on his cell phone,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, and he said he would call me back but he never called me back so I keep calling and the phone keep ringing out,” his wife Trisha said.She added that some time later in the day she heard her husband’s car pulling up at the gate and as customary she went to open the gate for him.“When I went to de car and he come in the house I smell poison on he and he start vomiting so that is how I know is poison he drink,” the woman recalled.With the assistance of neighbours,Cheap Jerseys, the woman said they got her husband to the Leonora Cottage Hospital. He was subsequently transferred to the Georgetown Public Hospital where he died.The woman said that from his hospital bed her husband related to her that on Wednesday a man who is known to him went into his jewelry establishment located in Stabroek Market and took away all of his valuables.She said while she is not clear what really transpired between her husband and the man she was told that after the man removed all the valuables from the establishment he began shutting up the place.“People who went around tell we that me husband,Wholesale Jerseys, after he shut up the place, he just throw the keys to a friend and stormed out of the market without saying anything to anyone.”The family believes that his action was as a result of frustration since the business ‘Master link’ jewelry was left in his care by an adopted sister who lives abroad.This newspaper was told by sources close to the family that Bholoram owed some money to a man and it was the same man who went into his jewelry establishment and took away the jewelry.Bholoram now leaves to mourn his wife and two sons aged three and five years.The matter has since been reported to the police and an investigation has been launched.