yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2434
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-5 13:59 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
An Atlantic Ville, East Coast Demerara man was stabbed to death at around 20:30 hrs yesterday during a betting dispute over a dog fight at Industry.DEAD: Adrian Richmond called “Pinky”Adrian Richmond, 31,NFL Jerseys Outlet, called “Pinky” was pronounced dead on arrival at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) at around 21:00hrs.The man’s brother told Kaieteur News that he and his brother were betting on a dog fight and that those who placed their bets on the dog that lost,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, became angry and started to create problems.“The problem wasn’t’ with me brother. The people started cursing at me, and somebody said that they gon chop off me neck,Wholesale Baseball Jerseys 2018, so me brother start telling them that they overreacting and that it didn’t call fuh all ah that.”He added that before he knew it,Cheap NHL Jerseys, a scuffle began,NFL Jerseys Outlet, and about seven men pounced on his brother, stabbing him in the process.“One ah the men did stabbing me brother during the scuffle,China NFL Jerseys, but we didn’t know. Is when he get up and walk about two feet away and he collapse.”The man’s brother said that in making arrangements for the injured father of three to be transported to the hospital, the perpetrators who are not known to the family were able to make good their escape.The man’s body reportedly bore several stab wounds that seemed to have been inflicted with a small ice-pick.At press time police were still looking for Richmond’s killers.