無頭像
gnijwang8n7j
『花海』會員

帖子 283
註冊 2018-6-6
用戶註冊天數 2171
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-7 00:51 
Tianjin,david jones online store, Ms. Zhang provided: last year's physical examination, I found that the breast hyperplasia, every time before menstruation half a month, chest pain is severe, until menstruation can be good. Later, I stumbled upon a folk prescription to treat hyperplasia of mammary glands with antler powder. After I used it for six months, I never committed it again. The specific method is to twist the antlers into the end and take 1~2 grams. The cooking oil is poured into the pot and burned. First, hit an egg, sprinkle the end of the antlers on top, stir fry quickly, and then cease fire after the egg is ripe. After a little cold, eat it, two times a day.
professor Su Yunming, a doctoral tutor of Heilongjiang University Of Chinese Medicine, commented: breast hyperplasia with breast pain and lumps, from the point of view of Chinese medicine, for blood stasis syndrome. Therefore,revolve clothing, TCM treatment of hyperplasia of mammary glands is mainly based on activating blood circulation to remove blood stasis and dredging milk collaterals.
Li Shizhen's "Compendium of Materia Medica" recorded, "deer horn, the raw use of heat to remove blood, eliminate swelling and ward off evil evil; cooked with kidney tonifying deficiency, strong blood circulation", for women with mammary hyperplasia of friends,Nordstrom Rack Outlet, antler powder does have blood swelling, Wen Gan kidney, lower milk powder stasis. There is a medicine called the powder of the antler hat in traditional Chinese medicine, which is the use of the deer's antler cap wind drying to treat the unknown parts of the body, the lump, the foreign body and so on. But its main role is to eliminate inflammation, reduce mass pain,revolve clothing mall, and has limited effect on the elimination of mass. In addition, because the antler powder smell is strange, in order to enhance the taste, can be washed with honey.
hyperplasia of mammary glands is a common breast disease in women. It is suggested that women should pay attention to adjusting their emotions, cultivate a relaxed attitude towards life, and pay attention to develop good habits and reduce the incidence of hyperplasia of mammary glands.