標題: I really care. It writes that I'm crying.
無頭像
gnijwang8n7j
『花海』會員

帖子 283
註冊 2018-6-6
用戶註冊天數 2174
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-9 03:58 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The HTML template really cares. It writes that I'm crying.
1. I really care about that year. Because of the traction of a short cable, we met, met, knew each other, loved each other, and loved each other. You let me believe that the original network is not a virtual world, so it is so real. 2. I really care about that year, in order to be with you, in spite of the opposition of my family, even with my family, I have been in the face of me, and my parents, I have been tangle and pained many times, but I have not shaken. 3. Really care about that year, between the money and between people, I chose to follow you, your family is ordinary, I do not abandon,david jones online store, because I am full of confidence in our future, both poverty and suffering will always be together. 4. Really care about that year, because of my insistence, parents can not continue to exclude you, in order to be small to most of the obedient girl, they compromise, the most beautiful and the most true blessing to us, let me marry you before any concerns and wandering. 5. Really care about that year, we come out to work together, not bitter, not tired, save and frugal,revolve clothing, to eat a steamed bread for a breath, live a personal like, to build a warm nest for his own hands. 6. Really care about that year, with our own hands and brain, we have saved enough of the first payment of fifty-eight thousand yuan to build a happy and happy life for themselves. At that time, my mood was very excited and excited, like the five million welfare lottery, of course, with my strong personality. Close. 7. Really care about that year, the room hand in hand, really really own home, a set of two rooms, two rooms, two guards and 95 square meters of the small home, in the heart suddenly feel special steadfast, in that year, we have nurtured the crystallization of their own love, all in accordance with my life plan in the implementation. 8. We really care about that year. In order to live, we have to send the children back to their home, and let the mother-in-law and the father-in-law take them. Then, we continue to work in the South and work together and make money in peace and work. With children in a short period of nearly three years, there have been many bitterness,Nordstrom Rack Outlet, no one can understand. I am the mother, but three years have not seen the process of the growth of children, do not know when he will laugh, will sit, will climb, the president's teeth, can walk, the first call mother... It's really sad, selfish, and regrettable. 9. Really care about that year, in order to make up for my own regret, the child received his side, see him healthy and healthy body, and dark skin, and the good habit of saving water and electricity, from the bottom of my heart, grateful to the old man's hard work, but they do not ask for any return,Designer Clothing, as long as we are happy. Happy. Let me understand the greatest love in the world: motherly love. The deepest feeling: love. 10. Really care about that year, the child went to kindergarten, the first time to attend his parents' meeting, see the bell ring, he was regular, upright posture and positive answer.