yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2435
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-18 17:07 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The Linden Hospital Complex,Wholesale Stitched Jerseys, Region Ten, commissioned in 2009,Jerseys NFL Cheap, has a reputation of being one of the better managed state health institutions,NFL Jerseys China, evident from the very positive comments made by Minister of Public Health,Jerseys From China, Dr. George Norton, during a visit to the complex on Friday.“I’m impressed; I think the infrastructure of the hospital itself must be given credit. It is clean and I congratulate the staff for that…we have a staff whom I’m proud of, they seem to be happy and happy people do good things,” Minister Norton said after interacting with the staff.However, he said that there are some areas where changes need to be made; for instance, in the operating theatre, there is need for an adjustment of the walls to prevent moisture fungus that appears frequently.“Apart from that we have an operating theatre with functioning air condition units and a standby of the same,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, good lighting… we need ventilators and every effort should be made to get all of these. We need infusion pumps and various sizes of catheters for the babies and ECG machines.” There is also the need for more incubators and dental chairs.Additionally, there are young doctors who are interested in pursuing post -graduate studies, and according to the Minister, “that is a good sign.” The idea, he said,Cheap NFL Jerseys, is to have local doctors pursue such studies in the areas they desire at the earliest time.Over the past few days, the Minister has been visiting hospitals and health centres/posts, including the Bartica Hospital and health posts within that sub-district, and the West Demerara Regional Hospital (WDRH).