yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2438
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-6-21 01:13 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Thirty-six-year-old Azad Khan,Discount NFL Jerseys, called “Bathroom Crapaud”,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, of Lot 20 Grove Housing Scheme,Wholesale Jerseys USA, East Bank Demerara, was yesterday remanded into police custody after making his court appearance before acting Chief Magistrate Melissa Robertson. It is alleged that between December 1 and December 31, Khan had carnal knowledge of a girl under 15 years old. He was not required to plead, since the charge is an indictable one.Azad Khan, aka ‘Bathroom Crapaud’Khan was represented by attorney-at-law Kamini Parag,Discount NFL Jerseys, who,Cheap NFL Jerseys, in an unsuccessful bid to secure bail for her client, told the court that Khan is a minibus driver who operates the route 42 zone. She explained to the court that Khan is the father of two minors who depend solely on him.The lawyer further told the court that Khan was placed on $10,000 station bail while the matter was been investigated at the Grove Police Station.Parag added that Khan has no pervious conviction and has been “faithfully reporting” to the police station as required.The lawyer relentlessly argued in open court. “There is nothing precluding you from granting bail to Khan.” She added that there is also nothing precluding Khan from not returning to court.However, bail was opposed by police prosecutor Denise Griffith, who told the court that, “The matter goes beyond what has been said by my learned friend.” The prosecutor added that those differences would be clarified in the trial. Bail was denied,Cheap Jerseys 2018, and the matter was transferred to the Providence Magistrate’s Court for today.Azad Khan was charged last week after concerned neighbours in the area reported that he was cohabitating with a 13-year-old female from the Grove community.Reports indicate that the child’s parents had supported the relationship between the man and the young girl. Kaieteur News understands that the child is currently in the custody of Welfare officers, assisting with investigations. The child also has told the Probation officers that her parents had encouraged her with the relationship.The teen also signed a statement to the Childcare Protection Agency admitting that her boyfriend (name provided) “sleeps occasionally at my parents’ residence in my bedroom … with me.”The girl reportedly informed the officers that her father would allow the 31-year-old man to come to the house to spend the night in her room for sex.The neighbours have reportedly accused the man of prostituting his daughters, but this has not been confirmed as yet.