yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2423
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-3 16:50 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The relatives of 13-year-old Selena Fredericks, of Reliance Village,Cheap Jerseys Outlet, Essequibo Coast,wholesale jerseys, are still trying to comprehend why the first form Anna Regina Multilateral student took her own life.Selena was discovered hanging from a beam in the lower flat of her relative’s home,Jerseys NFL Cheap, at Reliance, early Saturday morning.Udasi Hunte, one of Selena’s cousins, said she discovered the teen hanging from a beam, in the living room, at around 18:00 hrs, after the arrival of Selena’s father, Morgan Fredericks, from his place of employment.Hunte, who was overwhelmed with grief by her younger cousin’s sudden death,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, stated that Selena was in very high spirits on Friday.‘Selena did not attend school, but she was in very high spirits, even last evening[Friday] after she saw her father off to work, she came upstairs and was complaining to me about something that was bothering her. That was the last time I saw my cousin alive,” Udasi recalled.According to Hunte,Jerseys NFL Cheap, she explained that after Mr. Fredericks returned home, he proceeded to call for his daughter. Hunte stressed that after Morgan did not get a response from Selena, he called for one of her cousins,Cheap Jerseys USA, who occupied the bottom flat with her husband.Hunte said after failing to get a response from Selena they eventually gained entrance to the bottom flat and found Selena hanging from a beam in the living room.Selena FredericksSome relatives believe that the teen was overwhelmed with her academic studies and house chores.They said that Selena attempted suicide twice before and was hospitalised sometime last year, after she had ingested a poisonous substance.The child lost her mother almost seven years ago and had lived with her father and her other relatives at Reliance.Hunte described her as a jovial and talkative teenager. She has left to mourn an older sister and a younger brother.In a letter that she wrote before taking her own life it suggested ‘Please forgive me for what I did, I love you both my sister and brother.’’The body is at the Suddie mortuary.