yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2436
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-5 01:29 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A former Blood Bank employee has accused her employers of a breach of the contract she signed with them.Grace Grant Andries said that she became employed with the Blood Bank from September last year up to August this year. According to the contract,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, Andries would have been entitled to her leave passage entitlement as well as gratuity.Now, more than two months after her contract has expired,China Jerseys Cheap, she is still to receive her monies.Andries said while on leave she visited the bank’s accounts department to enquire about her money but was told that her supervisor, Ms. Shameeza Mangal,Cheap NFL Jerseys, did not recommend her for her benefits.“I was told that Ms. Mangal said that I did not produce enough units of blood so she did not recommend that I be paid my gratuity and my leave passage entitlement.”According to Andries,NFL Jerseys China, she even made enquiries from the Human Resources department and was told the same thing.She added that in September she sought the intervention of the Minister of Health,NFL Jerseys From China, the Junior Minister of Health,Discount NFL Jerseys, and the Ministry’s Permanent Secretary but to date she has received no response.