yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2424
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-3 03:49 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
… says his ex-wife also faced discriminatory, inhumane treatmentPresident Bharrat Jagdeo says that while there have been improvements in the way Guyanese are treated at regional airports, immigration officials continue to treat Guyanese in an inhumane and discriminatory way.And he says that it is not just ordinary Guyanese who get this treatment. And here is where his ex-wife came into the picture at a press conference in Montego Bay.“When I was married,Cheap Jerseys From China, my wife went there,Jerseys From China, and she had the same treatment,” Jagdeo said.He did not name the airport at which former first Lady Varshnie Jagdeo was discriminated. But Guyana’s biggest problem over the years has been at the Grantley Adams International Airport in Barbados.Jagdeo was clear that he would not side with Guyanese who go to other parts of the Caribbean and stay in the country illegally.“I have made it clear. Only those who are eligible to travel should travel,jerseys from china,” he stated.Jagdeo said those who break the law in other countries would simply have to face the consequences.But “it is the inhumane,Wholesale Jerseys, discriminatory treatment that they face sometimes by these tin-gods at the airports…this is my problem,” Jagdeo declared.He said his “big problem” was that these very same immigration officials treat visitors from outside of the Caribbean differently,NFL Jerseys Cheap, more favourably.“In fact they prostrate themselves to those people.”But like his ex-wife, Jagdeo said the discrimination against Guyanese goes beyond ordinary Guyanese and stretches out almost uniformly. He said some of the wealthiest people in the country have faced the same treatmentHe said that immigration officials somehow feel that the political authority will not come down on them, but that would never happen under his watch.