yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2389
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-13 05:35 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
An early morning jog for a Success, East Coast Demerara man turned out to be a near-death experience as he was held at knifepoint and robbed.The victim,Cheap MLB Jerseys China, George Mangal,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, said luckily for him he didn’t have many valuables at the time,Wholesale Jerseys, but the incident of itself was terrifying.According to Mangal, it was around 08:00 hours while fixing his bicycle on the Success seawall when he was attacked by a man who was carrying a knife.Recounting the incident, the man said he would normally ride his bicycle up to one point and jog a little before returning to his bicycle. The man said after jogging he went to his bicycle when he noticed a man sitting on the wall.“I didn’t pay him any mind, but a little distance away my bicycle chain slipped off so I stopped to fix it.” It was at that point, Mangal said, the man pounced on him.“While I was bending over fixing the bike I hear a man saying ‘hey, yo’ so I say alright boss I gun move.”Having said that, the man said that he pulled into a corner so as to allow the man to pass, but little did he know it was a robbery about to be committed against him.“When I raise up the man pull out a knife and ask me wha I got. I tell he I ain’t got nothing so he he tell me take off my two rings.”Mangal was relieved of two rings – one gold and the other silver – with a combined value of $70,000. The man said his attacker then ordered him to turn around.“When I turn around the man punctured my bicycle wheel and give me back my bike and just walk away.”The matter has since been reported to the Beterverwagting Police Station and investigations are ongoing.Mangal said while he is thankful that he was not physically harmed,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, he is peeved at the fact that citizens are not allowed to carry out their daily activities without trouble.Only a few days ago,Cheap NFL Jerseys, crime prevention advisor to the United Nations,Cheap NBA Jerseys China, Canadian Peter Faulhaber was shot and robbed while exercising on the East Coast Demerara seawall.