yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2416
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-19 02:24 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Leader of the Alliance For Change,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Vice President/Minister of Public Security, Khemraj Ramjattan, has vowedMinister Khemraj Ramjattanto investigate allegations of his tax records being illegally copied.Ramjattan is now seeking answers from the Guyana Revenue Authority (GRA) as well as from other senior Government officials.Ramjattan’s party is a critical part of the coalition Government that won the General Elections last May. The other part of the coalition is A Partnership for National Unity (APNU).Moses Nagamootoo, a senior AFC official, is the current Prime Minister. A number of other party officials hold key ministerial positions.Over the weekend, former tax chief, Commissioner-General, Khurshid Sattaur, alleged that after the new Government took office in May,Supply Cheapest Soccer Jerseys, several files of taxpayers were photocopied- including that of Ramjattan.The person who allegedly handled the files was said to be a senior GRA official.Sattaur has threatened to reveal names.The Commissioner-General was terminated last week by GRA’s Board of Directors, for a number of breaches, including allegedly sharing confidential information with an Embassy official and receiving over $12M in pension payments when he should not have received it.Sattaur has denied it all, issuing a number of statements over the weekend to clear his name.The photocopying of confidential tax files, especially if not for official reasons, would raise troubling questions, especially as motives.Questioned about it yesterday, Ramjattan said that he is not sure if the allegations of photocopying are true,Former tax chief, Khurshid Sattaurbut the Minister is intent on finding out.“Very surprising to me if it is happening. Whosoever the people are, they should not have done that. I don’t know if it is true what he (Sattaur) is saying. As I have said,NFL Jerseys Supply, I don’t know if he feels a little bad about me, as indeed when I had indicated to him I know nothing of his termination…and now that he has been terminated, he may have got angry at me and such thing…”Ramjattan said that in addition to checking with the GRA’s Board,Colorado Avalanche Gear, he will try to find out from Sattaur himself.“This is very improper and if not very illegal…if indeed it is true. Doing that to a senior official of Government… if they wanted to peruse my file for any legit purposes they have to get my consent.”Ramjattan made it clear that reasons have to be advanced for pulling his files and whatever the reasons are, his consent had to be sought first.“I am not so certain if it was legitimate. The insinuations are that it would certainly look illegitimate. I don’t know why they would want to pull my file.”The Minister, insisting that his tax file could stand up to scrutiny, said that it was part of exhibits in a court case filed against GRA a number of years ago.Government had been moving to introduce measures to ensure lawyers and other professionals pay more taxes before their practice certificate can be issued.But it was challenged by a number of lawyers.“All my returns, when I was cross examined, all the taxes paid… the compliance certificates… the receipts of payments…were tendered as exhibits in the matter before the then Chief Justice Carl Singh…”GRA has strict controls in place to monitor its records.Ramjattan noted that during the court case he had insisted that he paid more taxes from his legal practice than Ashton Chase, SC, who was representing GRA.These and other documents are probably part of the file.“I am very concerned and startled by the revelation and I want to know what is the purpose behind it all (the photocopying).”Currently strict systems are in place at GRA that controls the access of confidential files of taxpayers.Yesterday, Commissioner General (Ag), Ingrid Griffith, was unable to say what prevailed before she took over GRA in December when Sattaur was sent on more than 200 days of administrative leave,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, pending an audit of the authority.The official was unwilling to discuss measures but admitted that there are checks and balances in place to ensure the control.Over the last two weeks, GRA’s Chairman,Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping, Rawle Lucas, has also been speaking about the need to improve systems to ensure the confidentiality of taxpayers’ information.