yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-26 23:30 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
When Davindra Laurie went into his pen and saw an oversized egg,Air Max 97 Uk, almost the size of a cricket ball,Cheap Hockey Jerseys, his first thought was that some snake had penetrated the cage and left the tell tale signs of his visit.But when he picked up the egg and shook it, something different came into his mind.There was something hard inside.An egg within an eggLaurie of Supply,Nike Air Max Zero White, East Bank Demerara,Montreal Canadiens Gear, cracked the shell and when the yolk poured out he, got the shock of his life when he saw that there was another normal sized egg,Alexis Sanchez Chile Jersey, complete with a shell inside.“As soon as I cracked it I took a picture of it,” the young poultry rearer told Kaieteur News.No, it was not the usual double yolk egg, but an egg within an egg.Laurie does not know which one of his fowls laid the egg but none of them has shown any sign of discomfort after passing out such a huge egg.“None of them ain’t die. You see, I had an idea that it might have been one of the fowls that I crossbred. If I get another one, then I may be able to tell which one of my fowls laid it,Jeff Green Jersey,” Laurie said.He has not yet cracked open the smaller egg which was inside the larger one but he does not expect anymore immediate surprises.