yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-31 00:23 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A young West Ruimveldt mother remains traumatized after a bullet mysteriously pierced her roof, with the warhead ending up near the bed in which she and her one–year-old daughter sleep.The resident points to the area on her roof that the bullet penetratedAdding to the mystery is the fact that she never heard a gunshot and has no idea when the incident happened.The woman, who declined to be identified, told Kaieteur News that she was lying with her daughter at around 13:00 hrs yesterday when she glanced upwards and saw a hole in the roof just above her bed.“I said: ‘What that doing there?” On checking further,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, the woman said that she also noticed a gouge in the concrete wall near the roof.“I say ‘something come through the roof’,NFL Jerseys China, and I lift up the mattress and my heart skip a beat…I see a bullet.”Placing the object in a piece of tissue,China Jerseys, the woman then called a neighbour,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, who also confirmed that the object was part of a bullet. She found no other damage to the house and concluded that someone fired a shot through her roof into the house.The bizarre incident has left the woman thinking about her apparent narrow escape.“I am so traumatized; my baby could have been hurt; I could have been hurt.” The woman said that no one in the area is in the habit of discharging firearms.She speculated that the incident could have occurred sometime on Friday,Cheap Jerseys From China, and recalled brushing cement dust from her bed around that time,NFL Jerseys China, but had not observed anything unusual.The mystery warheadShe intends to hand over the warhead to police today.