yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2389
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-7-31 08:32 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
–?? Says victim is obsessed A Bartica-Potaro businessman,Supply Authentic NFL Jerseys, who is being accused of dousing his former partner with a corrosive substance on Sunday, is distancing himself from the gruesome attack which has left his ex-lover hospitalised.Wounded: Travis JosephThe businessman, Junior Da Silva said that when the victim was attacked,Wholesale Jerseys, he was at his business place working and he has surveillance footage and eyewitnesses to prove that he never left his business that night.Travis Joseph,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, 27, of Bartica claimed that he was burnt with acid around 02:30 hrs while he was sleeping. The father of one, who sustained burns to his face, right hand and chest, is a patient at the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC).While Joseph did not see who threw acid on him, he accused his former employer of planning the attack on him. He explained that he had made a police report at the Bartica Police Station against the businessman when he found out that he was involved in narco-trafficking.However,Wholesale Jerseys, a police source from the Bartica Police Station yesterday told this newspaper that Joseph never made a report against the businessman or about any illegal trade.Meanwhile, the businessman said that the victim was never one of his employees, but was in fact, his lover.“We were in love…we lived together for one year. I used to support him and his whole family. He never worked when he was living with me. He had maids and at 11:00 o’clock the next morning, he use to be sleeping while I’m working,” the businessman stated.Da Silva,Jerseys NFL China, who operates a hotel and night club in Bartica,Cheap NFL Shop, said that his ex-lover and his family have been trying to obtain money from him since their relationship ended.“They are trying to set me up. I would never hurt Travis because I had loved him. When the incident occurred, Travis’ brother called me and tell me that they want $10M to settle the matter, but I didn’t do anything,” the businessman stated.The businessman believes that his former sweetheart has planned this entire attack.“I am with another man and I don’t have time with him. He would be calling my phone, asking for things, but I does ignore him, because I don’t want anything to do with him…I moved on with my life, but he doesn’t want to move on because he wants to sit at home and I must mine he,” the businessman stated.“He is too obsessed.”Investigations are ongoing.