yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-8-6 00:28 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
There will be no extension period for registration at this time, the Guyana Elections Commission (GECOM) said yesterday.However, those who were left unregistered this time will get a chance to do so before the end of this year.According to a GECOM official, if it is that persons are worried about snap elections, this was never announced.But should that be the case, the official said that a “Claims and Objections” process would be conducted,Custom Boston Celtics Jerseys, and persons can get registered then.The registration period ended on Monday, and GECOM locations all across the country were flooded with last minute registrants,http://www.theworldsoccersshop.com/Argentina-Diego-Maradona-Jersey.html, both young and old.Although the lines at the locations moved at a sluggish pace, many were prepared to wait out of fear that they might have been penalized since it was announced via the media that persons eligible and unregistered will be prosecuted.Thus, many were calling on GECOM to extend the registration process,Cheap Jerseys From China, so as to provide for late registrants,Cheap NHL Jerseys, most of whom are a part of the working world.Some attributed their tardiness to their employers.“I does have to work. Me boss man don’t want give me time off,Authentic Adidas Hockey Jerseys China,” Anita Gomes complained.She noted that there are many like herself, who, in fear of losing their jobs, preferred not to get registered.Many were on Monday last calling on the authorities to look into cases like these, before opting to prosecute unregistered persons.In addition, persons protested that it is only fair that every village has registration locations,NFL Jerseys From China, so as to avoid the clusters and confusion all at one location.Reference was made to the Little Diamond location, where registrations were also being conducted for persons in large areas like Diamond and Grove Housing Schemes respectively.