yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2427
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-8-14 22:52 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The mother of a 14-year-old schoolboy is accusing police of being slothful in investigating an incident in which a cutlass-wielding 13-year-old chopped her son.Imran Ishmael, a North Georgetown Secondary student, sustained a deep wound to his left arm last week Friday after being attacked by a student from another school.Kaieteur News understands that the assailant’s parents have offered a $50,Jerseys NFL China,000 settlement, but Ishmael’s mother has refused to accept the sum.The mother, who showed Kaieteur News a picture of the gaping wound on her son’s arm, said doctors have told her that some of the tendons were severed.The arm is now in a cast.Mother and victim both claimed that Ishmael did nothing to provoke the attack.Ishmael, who visited Kaieteur News with his mother yesterday,Supply Authentic NFL Jerseys, said that the incident occurred on June 24, when his class had a half-day session.He explained that some of the female students wanted to practice a dance routine and asked him and some other male students to accompany them to the National Park.The third form student said that on arrival at the National Park, the girls decided to eat before practicing, while the males decided to play cricket.According to him,Wholesale Stitched Jerseys, he observed some other boys swimming in the park and as he was going to the pitch,Discount NFL Jerseys, one of the swimmers came out of the water and approached him.“One of them came up and asked me if I want a story, and I said that I didn’t come here for that.”Ishmael claimed that the youth then attempted to chop him with a cutlass that he had been concealing behind his back.“I ducked, and the cutlass fly out of his hand, and I ran,Wholesale NHL Jerseys 2020, and he chased me and chopped me on my left hand.”Ishmael alleged that the blow would have caught him on the neck if he hadn’t blocked the cutlass with his arm. He said that the assailant and his companions then fled.According to Ishmael, he used his shirt to bandage the wound and some of his colleagues took him to the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC).The wound required several stitches before the arm was placed in a cast.The teen’s mother, Anganie Ruplal,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, told Kaieteur News that she made a report at the Alberttown Police Station and was advised to return with a medical.However, she said that she visited the GPHC where she was told that she would have to wait for seven working days before she could get the document.Meanwhile, Ms. Ruplal alleged that the suspect’s father offered her $50,000 as a settlement, which she rejected as being inadequate.She alleged that the lad’s father then indicated that he would prefer the matter to be settled by the courts.“I am a single parent and I am seeking justice,” she said. But she said that the matter is at a standstill until she is issued with her son’s medical report.