yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2409
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-9-6 14:44 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
There was confusion yesterday at the offices of United Associates and Domestic Services Incorporated (UAS & DS) on Fort Street, Kingston, as employees enquired about wages which they said had not been paid to them in full.Employees of the company are alleging that they only received a half-month wages since December last year. The management of UAS & DS is saying that this accusation is false.One of the founding members of UAS & DS, Robert Johnson, said that all wages had been paid in full to employees. He noted that,Jerseys NFL Cheap, due to late payments by clients,Air Max Tn Plus Womens, the company was not always able to pay its employees on time.He also said that there were a few isolated cases where persons working outside of Georgetown had not been paid, due to their geographical location. These cases had all been cleared,Cheap Adidas Shoes Online China, he said.“What worries me is the accuracy of this dissatisfaction,Wholesale NFL Jerseys,” said Johnson. He explained that their (UAS & DS) main clients were the government. “When payments made to us are late, then it affects us,” he said.According to Johnson, in times before when the business had the capital, they would pay their workers and then reimburse the money when the funds were paid to them by their clients. “Right now we (UAS & DS) are working on a month-to-month basis,” confirmed Johnson.At present, Johnson said, there are government agencies, including government ministries,Wholesale Jerseys Store, which own the company millions of dollars.Despite this, many of the workers did not find these explanations suitable. “I work and put money in his pocket, so they (UAS & DS) should have money to pay me when the time comes,Wholesale China Jerseys,” said one disgruntled worker.Most of the workers said that they had families to feed and they needed their money. While some of the workers were paid yesterday, others are still awaiting their monies.

無頭像
yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2409
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-9-6 20:36 
"My personal belief is the 17 referees all ought to be full time,Authentic Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping," says Pereira,NFL Jerseys Outlet, now a commentator for Fox Sports. "They need to explore that notion because having only one full-time referee and umpire and line judge and the others makes no sense. It would not achieve to me what having all 17 full-time refs would,Wholesale Jerseys, because they should be involved with everything. Be involved in proposals of rules changes and teaching their crews and working with the teams in the offseason."
His solution — one the NFL has considered on a very limited basis — is to have many more full-time officials,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China.