yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2389
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-9-6 22:16 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
A mother from Diamond New Scheme, East Bank Demerara, is appealing for information about the whereabouts of her 16-year-old son, who disappeared on Saturday after he was sent on an errand.Rakesh Roopnarine, of Seventh Street,Air Max 1 Ireland, Diamond, left home around 20:00 hrs to purchase cigarettes at a nearby shop for his father.He also asked for $100 to purchase a snack, but failed to return.His mother, Sharon Bashier, said that she checked at the Golden Grove Police Station and also with the lad’s friends,Nike Air Max 90 Cheap Wholesale, but they were unable to provide her with any information about his whereabouts.According to Mrs. Bashier, Rakesh had no problems,Adidas Human Race Scarpe, and has never run away from home. “He has never slept out, never disappeared before,Yeezy Scontate,” she said.Rakesh Roopnarine is brown in complexion, has long hair,Nike Air Max Invigor Ireland, and was last seen wearing a grey vest, short underpants,Air Max 90 EZ Ireland, a black cap and blue slippers.Persons with information about his whereabouts can contact his parents on telephone numbers 216-7524 and 661-7524 or the nearest police station.

無頭像
yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2389
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-9-7 03:26 
…Chief Magistrate tells confessed wife beaterA man who confessed to brutally stabbing his reputed wife yet begged to have the charge against him dropped,Accused: Martin McLennanreceived a rude awakening from Chief Magistrate Priya Sewnarine-Beharry yesterday.Martin McLennan, who appeared before her at the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court, admitted that during an argument he picked up a broken bottle and repeatedly stabbed his reputed wife to her face and several other parts of her body.The incident occurred on the streets in Meadow Bank, East Bank of Demerara on November 9,Scarpe Adidas Pure Boost, last.Police Prosecutor, Inspector Michael Grant, told the court that the couple has been having problems for some time. He said about 18:30 hours that day, the woman was on her way home when McLennan cornered her and they had a misunderstanding.Grant explained that McLennan armed himself with a broken bottle and dealt the victim several stabs to her face,Scarpe Adidas Superstar Scontate, arms and other body parts. The court heard that the woman was rescued by a passerby who witnessed the attack. Her reputed husband ran away.The public spirited citizen picked her up and took her to the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) where she was admitted for treatment. McLennan was subsequently arrested after a report was made at the Ruimveldt Police Station.A charge of unlawful wounding with intent was instituted against him and McLennan pleaded guilty when it was read to him by the Chief Magistrate yesterday.Addressing the court,Air Max Axis Ireland, McLennan said “I know I made a mistake” before turning to his reputed wife,Air Max 270 Cheap, who was standing beside the prisoners’ docks, to say “I’m sorry.”The Chief Magistrate said, however, based on the serious nature of this crime, the prevalence of domestic violence, the gravity of the charge and the injuries the woman sustained, McLennan will serve three years in jail.Despite being ordered to serve the jail time, McLennan continued “I’m begging to offer compensation to my wife.” It was at that point that the woman came forth and said “Excuse me your worship, I just want to say something. He live with me eleven years and he wasn’t a bad man. He was never a bad man to me.”The Chief Magistrate looked at her and said, “The injuries you sustained caused you permanent disfigurement.”Clutching the medical report,Scarpe Adidas Nmd r2, the Chief Magistrate read that the woman had suffered multiple lacerations ranging from two to eight centimeters about her body,Adidas Human Race Scarpe, several punctures; and at the time her left wrist was unable to extend among other things.“These are serious injuries,” she stressed. To which the man thought it was worth speaking. “The hand did break already.”The Chief Magistrate then said, “Be thankful you didn’t get more!”Occurrences of women begging for their perpetrators to escape punishment are frequent in the courts.But for the past few months, the judiciary has been upping the ante to tackle the issues of gender-based violence. Almost gone are the days when victims of domestic violence had the option to “offer no evidence” against alleged perpetrators.