yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2438
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-5 13:29 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
The Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation (GPHC) is now equipped with six fully trained Emergency Medical Dispatchers (EMD).Those who recently graduated from the training programme are Desiree Edwards,Cheap Wholesale Jerseys, Melissa Roberts, Kibibi Hopkinson, Simone December, Corrine Patrick and Faye Williams.The training targeted areas such as Legal and Ethical Issues, Telecommunications, Basic Anatomy and Physiology of the Human Body, Introduction to Vital Signs, Basic First Aid (BLS), Pregnancy and Child Birth, Geriatric patients, Mass Casualty Incidents and Documentation.The graduates pose with their Instructors.The instructors included Dr. Daniel Batsie, Education Co-ordinator,Wholesale Soccer Jerseys, Atlantic Partners, EMS Bangor, Maine,? Mr. Joe Kellner,Authentic China Jerseys, Bro. Owen John, Assistant Director, Nursing Services (GPHC) and Staff Nurse Ron Morris among others.This is the first batch of Emergency Medical Dispatchers. However, the training of these EMDs fall under a wider programme- the Emergency Medical Responders training programme.This was being conducted by an overseas-based body named GEMINI, a Global Emergency Medical Initiative aimed at teaching and training persons in emergency medicine in the most simplified way.Over 30 Emergency Medical Responders from GPHC have been trained thus far. Ten of those, including the aforementioned Staff Nurse Morris, have been trained and certified as facilitators to execute training of Emergency Medical Responders.Other terms used to denote these healthcare providers of emergency medical services, include ambulance driver, ambulance orderly, ambulance attendant and ambulance man or woman.The precise meaning of the term varies by jurisdiction, but in many countries EMTs respond to emergency calls, perform certain medical procedures, and transport patients to hospital in accordance with protocols and guidelines established by physicians or medical directors.They may work in an ambulance service (paid or voluntary), as a member of technical rescue teams/squads, or as part of an allied service such as a fire or police department. EMTs are trained to assess a patient’s condition,Cheap Jerseys, and to perform emergency medical procedures as needed to maintain a patent’s airway with adequate breathing and cardiovascular circulation until the patient can be transferred to an appropriate destination for advanced medical care.Interventions include cardiopulmonary resuscitation, defibrillation, controlling severe external bleeding,Cheap Jerseys China, preventing shock, body immobilization to prevent spinal damage, and splinting of bone fractures

無頭像
yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2438
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-5 18:04 
By Enid Joaquin in LindenIn a world where far too many fathers unashamedly neglect their offspring, sometimes to the point of leaving all the economic burden of raising their children to wives and ‘children-mothers’, there are still, thankfully, quite a few fathers who are completely dedicated to taking care of their children.These are fathers,Wholesale Jerseys, who unlike some of their counterparts, manfully and conscientiously work at maintaining their children, some even doing two and three jobs to afford them the necessities of life.On this Father’s Day, I highlight three such fathers, and in so doing proudly yet sadly reminisce on my own father, who, through his love and devotion to his family, taught me more about love and commitment than any book devoted to the subject could do…Kevin BarronKevin Barron, a resident of Amelia’s Ward in Linden, was born at the Linden Hospital Complex, thirty-five years ago, but migrated to the USA, one year later.Kevin would spend another thirty-two years of his life in that country, where, apart from obtaining a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, also became the proud father of four, 17-year-old Gabriele; Ashley, 15; Tasha, 13; and Yvette now 12. Although this astute businessman has so far only fathered four,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, to many children in Linden Kevin is like a second father.With five years experience in the fashion business arena, and eventually bringing his business to Guyana, where according to him, there was a void for classic clothing, this savvy fashion guru “adopted” hundreds of less fortunate children within the community by helping to outfit them for the new school term, every year.This is what the compassionate father had to say about his annual “giveaways”. “I saw the need for some form of assistance, especially for vulnerable children in the community, and decided to do something to assist them to return to school for the new school year. So every August I host a huge giveaway, where for only $1, these children are afforded the opportunity of acquiring articles that would help to equip them for the new school term.Of course I could not have done this alone, so I approached various enterprises here, most of which supported the venture wholeheartedly.Apart from his annual giveaways, Kevin has also donated a few computers to the Linden Branch of the National Library, in another of his tangible efforts at promoting education in his hometown.Kevin candidly disclosed that all that he is today, he owes to his mother, who, as a single parent of eight, worked hard to support them; and as such was the most motivating force in his life. “I actually got the inspiration from her to get into the fashion industry, as she was also into that business,” Kevin mused during a recent interview.And to show his unconditional love for her, this loving son has recently built a brand new house for his mom at Amelia’s Ward.With reference to his benevolence to the community, Kevin said as a loving and caring father it was always his desire to give back to the place of his birth.And what better way to give than by helping to equip hundreds of less fortunate children in this mining town.Brian ClaxtonBrian Claxton, a 48-year-old father of four, is a resident of Richmond Hill, Linden.Presently senior Radiographer at the Linden Hospital Complex, Claxton is also Pastor of the West Watooka Wesleyan Church, cattle farmer, and taxi service provider.While these are enough commitments to tire most people, this is not the case with Brian Claxton.He always manages to carry out his tasks with a smile and an air of serenity.Sometime recently, while enjoying Mr. Claxton’s taxi service, I could not help but ask the man how he does it all.He replied, “In a country with a high cost of living such as ours, we cannot afford to be tied to one job, if we want to live a comfortable life; and I can tell you that most Guyanese who would not dream of doing another job to supplement their regular income here in Guyana, would do so in another country without a thought. For me, I prefer to do whatever it takes to make my family comfortable right here.”And that is exactly what he does. Claxton has over the years developed the skill of multi tasking,Cheap Nike Huarache Shoes, to ensure the comfort of his family.Brian Claxton came to the mining town from his home village, Wakenaam, after applying for, and succeeding in landing a job, at the Mackenzie Hospital in 1985.Prior to that,Cheap Air Max Tn, he worked as a teacher for two and a half months but gave up that vocation to work in the hospital lab.Claxton considers his job at the hospital his life’s work, and loves it, but nonetheless has been a successful cattle farmer for the past sixteen years.This exceptional man, who said he never

無頭像
yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2438
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-6 01:20 
–?? ?Dismisses Attorney General’s comments as “froth”Minister of Home Affairs Clement Rohee is not being sanctioned or disciplined by the Parliamentary Committee of Privileges, Speaker of the House Raphael Trotman said yesterday.However, the ruling effectively makes it impossible for Rohee to bring new legislation to the House until the committee comes up with a decision.Speaker Raphael Trotman at a press conference yesterday.As far as Attorney General, Anil Nandlall, is concerned that is unconstitutional, but the Speaker is not flattered by that interpretation of his ruling.“He (Nandlall) likes flair and language,Nike Air Max 95 For Sale, but not much of it has substance,” said Trotman in response to the Attorney General.“There is a lot of froth at the top like a beer,cheap nfl jerseys china, but I deal with the substance.”Trotman reiterated that Parliament regulates its own procedures, but that if Nandlall feels that the ruling was unconstitutional, he can go to the constitutional court and get a ruling on that.Trotman is standing by his ruling, and repeated an earlier suggestion that if any side of the three-party House loses confidence in him,Cheap NFL Jerseys, he is prepared to hand in his resignation.The Speaker feels that his decision to let a Committee of Privileges determine if the Minister’s privilege can be taken away,nfl jerseys china, allows for the business of the National Assembly to continue rather than have it paralysed over Rohee.With the government refusing to budge on the vote of no confidence against Minister Rohee, the opposition moved a step further Thursday by seeking to have the Minister barred from participation on the House.Opposition Leader, David Granger, took a motion to the National Assembly stating that the National Assembly has the power to sanction a member and those powers should be invoked against Minister Rohee against whom the opposition-led National Assembly has voted “no confidence.”After a lengthy debate which sometimes became raucous, the Speaker ruled that Standing Order 91 deals with matters which appear to affect the power or privileges of the Assembly and as such a Committee of Privileges would be best to determine if the Assembly has the power to restrict the privilege of any member.Trotman said that whatever decision is reached would ultimately affect all members of the House. As such,Cheap Jerseys China, Trotman believes that his decision was the best one.“As Speaker I have a duty to ensure that our Parliamentary system and our Parliamentary democracy is not derailed, is not shattered, but is held together…,” Trotman stated.The committee would be convened with the Speaker as Chairman along with five members from the opposition and four members from the government side of the House.Minister Rohee is not expected to be called before the committee, and the Speaker clarified that Minister Rohee is not being sanctioned or disciplined by the Committee in “any way, shape or form.”

無頭像
yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2438
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-6 07:03 
On March 19, 2016,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Kaieteur News published an article naming Mr. Clinton Alphonso, among others, as defaulting taxpayers. The article was published under the caption ‘City Council Wins $100,000,000’ judgement against 13 defaulting tax payers’.Mr. Alphonso,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, through his lawyer, Bishwaishwar ‘Cammy’ Ramsaroop,Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap, has since insisted that he is not a defaulting taxpayer. Ramsaroop has therefore described the statement in the article regarding his client as a defaulting taxpayer as “false, and libellous and has bought (sic) my client into odium, ridicule and contempt. It conveyed the impression that my client is a tax defaulter, thereby impugning his character and integrity.”The information contained in the article was not generated by this publication but was made available by the Public Relations Department of the Mayor and City Council of Georgetown. The Head of the Department, Ms. Debra Lewis,NFL Jerseys Cheap, has since insisted that the information is accurate but has,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, however, failed to provide sufficient proof to dispel the claim being made by Alphonso.For this reason Kaieteur News is offering an unqualified apology to Mr. Alphonso for publishing said article which would have caused him any inconvenience.