yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-9-19 07:17 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"My agent said somewhere between four and six (rounds)," Bromley said. "I thought the earliest would be tomorrow (Saturday)."
"At first, I thought they were joking," said Bromley,Cheap Jerseys For Sale, a defensive tackle at Syracuse. "I honestly didn't think I'd go today. Then I talked to Coach (Tom) Coughlin and it was surreal. I mean,China NBA Jerseys, it's the hometown team, my favorite team, Big Blue and to get picked by them,NFL Jerseys China, it's crazy. I grew up watching guys like Osi (Umenyiora) and (Michael) Strahan. They sacked the quarterback and I love sacking the quarterback. That's what I do."
So Bromley went to a grocery store in Syracuse,wholesale soccer jerseys, where he attended school, and went to rent a movie and that's when he received the call that he was indeed selected by his favorite team,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, the New York Giants,Cheap Jerseys Paypal, in the third round.
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) — Jay Bromley didn't expect getting a phone call Friday night that he was going to be selected in the NFL draft.