yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2410
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-9-23 00:32 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"To the people of Cleveland and Browns fans everywhere: Eight years ago I began a journey that blessed me with the opportunity to be a part of a wonderful organization and community," Jackson said. "I want to take this time to thank each and every one of you for opening your arms and hearts to my family and me, and for making Cleveland an easy place to love and call home. It's been an honor playing in front of you. I also would like to thank the Browns players,NBA Jerseys China, coaches and staff for their tireless work and commitment.
Near the end of last season, Jackson said he would be "shocked" if he didn't come back. But now that the day has arrived,Cheap China Jerseys, he can get a fresh start elsewhere.
However, the Browns looked at his age and increasing salary,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, and although they've got room under the salary cap,NFL Jerseys China, decided to make the change. The team wants to get younger,Cheap NFL Jerseys Stitched, stronger and faster in its linebacking corps and Jackson no longer fit into their plans.
He thanked the Browns and their fans in a statement,Jerseys NFL Wholesale.