yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-9-23 02:05 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
By Leon SuseranOne of Guyana’s historical institutions,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, the Mission Chapel Congregational Church,cheap nfl jerseys sale, is set to be rededicated tomorrow morning at a special service which commences at 10:00hrs.It was in 1815 when Mission Chapel Church was founded by Rev John Wray,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, whose arrival to Guyana marked the beginning of Congregationalism here. Due to his successful

無頭像
yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-9-23 02:06 
The Federation of Independent Trade Unions of Guyana (FITUG) is set to elect a new executive today during its biennial 4th Delegates’ Conference.The event,Cheap China Jerseys, which will be addressed by President Donald Ramotar,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, will also see a review of the work of the Federation since its last Conference in 2010.According to FITUG,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, delegates are to be charged with setting

無頭像
yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-9-23 03:12 
Attorney Gail S. SeeramThrough this “Question & Answer” column, our goal is to answer your immigration questions.? We appreciate your comments and questions.? If you have a question that you would like answered in this column, please email: [email protected]Question #1:?? ?Is it illegal for me to take my daughter to a public school in New York City for a period of four months while both of us are on B1/B2 visas?Answer #1: ?? ?In 1982, the U.S. Supreme Court in Plyler vs. Doe, recognizes “the right of all children,Cheap NHL Jerseys Online, regardless of immigration status,Cheap Jerseys USA, to attend public school as long as they [have] met the age and residency requirements set by state law.”In May 2011,Authentic Jerseys Cheap, the US Departments of Justice and Education issued a memorandum informing the nation’s school districts that it is against the law for school officials to request documents or other information that might reveal the immigration status of students enrolling in public schools.So, the public school (grades 1-12) cannot ask about your child’s immigration status when you enroll her in school in New York.However, if the Immigration officer finds out that she will be attending school or has attended school in the U.S.,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, they can deny her admission, revoke the B-1/B-2 visa and require she apply for a student visa (F-1).Question #2: ?? ?I was adopted by my aunt but the immigration papers she filed never got approved.? Can my biological parents,Wholesale Jerseys China, who are now U.S. citizens file for me?Answer #2:?? ?Unfortunately, once you are adopted, it severs the legal relationship between you and your biological parents for immigration purposes.? So, only your adoptive mother, father or siblings can file a sponsorship petition for you.Question #3:?? ?I received my U.S. citizenship in 1972 but got convicted of two misdemeanors (domestic violence and shoplifting) in 1998.? I’m scared because Immigration is more aggressive in deporting people from the U.S.? Can I be deported or removed from the U.S.?Answer #3:?? ?As a U.S. citizenship (by birth or naturalized),Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, you cannot be deported for crimes committed AFTER you became a U.S. citizen.? However, if you committed fraud in obtaining your U.S. citizenship then you can be denaturalized (very difficult for the government to prove).? If denaturalized then deportation/removal is possible.Question #4:?? ?I entered the U.S. with a visitor visa and Form I-94.? I am now married to a U.S. citizen, but lost my Form I-94.? Can my husband still petition for me?Answer #4:?? ?Yes, to be eligible for adjustment of status in the U.S., you must prove lawful admission.? So, you will have to apply to get a replacement Form I-94 before your husband can file for you.Once you obtain the duplicate I-94 then your husband can petition for you to be a lawful permanent resident in the U.S.? Contact our office for assistance in applying for a duplicate Form I-94.