yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2434
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-10-2 01:37 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Up to press time yesterday police on the West Coast of Demerara were on the hunt for a man identified as Michael Powley who reportedly stabbed his neighbour to death during a confrontation.The incident occurred around 07:50 hours yesterday at Plastic City,NFL Jerseys From China, Vreed-en-Hoop,NFL Jerseys From China, West Coast Demerara,Cheap Jerseys China, resulting in the death of 26 year-old Vishnauth Narine.Vishnauth Narine after being rushed to the West Demerara Regional Hospital.According to a police report on the matter the two men were involved in a heated argument during which Narine called ‘Buddy’ received a single stab wound to the left side of his chest. The injured man was rushed to the West Demerara Regional Hospital where he was pronounced dead on arrival.The dead man’s mother, Sheila Narine,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, said that the incident stemmed from a previous matter that had been ongoing between the two men.She said that her son’s killer was accused of stealing a gas bottle from a relative and was invited to the Vreed-en-hoop police station for questioning,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, some two days ago.“When Michael reach at the station he tell the police how Buddy know about the gas bottle so the police lock up both ah dem.”However the owner of the item indicated on Thursday that she did not want to pursue the matter because relatives of both men had indicated that they will purchase a gas bottle and return to her.Ms. Narine said that on Thursday evening Michael began taunting her son saying “if yo think it done hay I gon kill yo.” The woman further related that this remark sparked another argument between the two men.“Then Thursday night Michael run to the station and complain to the police that Buddy cuss he up. The police come looking fuh Buddy but he run away.”As any mother would do Mrs. Narine said early yesterday morning she advised her son to go to the police station again.“Meh say boy nah run. If de police want yo,China Jerseys, go see wa dem want. With that he de walking going out me yard fuh go to the station and Michael wife start cuss he up and even chuck he up in he head and me see she give Michael something in he hand.”According to Narine within seconds she saw Michael walking up to her son then stab him with an ice pick.“Me see meh son fall down pon de ground but he ain’t had no blood. All you seeing is a fine hole in he chest like by he heart and we rush he to the hospital. Michael run away.”Amidst tears Narine said that her son was about to go to the police when he met his demise and she did her best to appease the situation since she paid back for the stolen gas bottle. The woman said her son worked as a labourer and kept to himself in the area.The man’s body has since been taken to the Ezekiel Funeral home where it is awaiting a post mortem examination. Up to press time yesterday police were still trying to locate Powley.

無頭像
yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2434
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-10-2 10:43 
Christmas is a time when dem got Santa all over de place. Guyana Stores had one. Fogarty’s had one and he run away. He claim how dem li’l pickney disgusting. One juck he eye. And one pee pun he. He rip off he clothes and lef de wuk.Guyana Stores had one too. He lef to guh to lunch and come back drunk. He had a whole heap of children sit down waiting pun he. When he walk up to de chair he guh to sit down,Cheap Jerseys For Sale, and fall down.One li’l boy see,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, “Mommy,Wholesale Football Jerseys, like Santa drunk?” De mother tell he: “No baby,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic,?? Santa tired”. Guyana Stores had to chase he. Dem boys seh that people shock when dem see Santa cussing going through de door and when a car nearly knock he down pun de road.That is how Rob Bert get de wuk. De Donald send he to Guyana Stores. Donald know that he love to be in de limelight and being Santa is de only publicity he gun get. De man had de nerve to send out press release that he wukking at Guyana Stores and how he want a photo opportunity. Not even GINA or he own TV station respond.Dem have a Santa Complex. That is wheh de Big Rat playing Santa. He got a sack but instead of sharing gifts he collecting. Dem boys plan fuh give he and de Bobby something special. Dem jail man like gift like that. And is Christmas in jail too.Henry de Yellow decide that he gun spend Christmas in de Eve Leary compound. He never live in de police house when all dem Top Cop use to live but since he hear bout investigation he want to deh close to de head office. He playing Santa too because at this time of de year is nuff gift does go deh. He want collect,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, too.

無頭像
yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2434
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-10-5 09:07 
. Think about it,Wholesale Jerseys 2020. You have to move yours goods and workers,Jerseys NFL Cheap. There is a cost attached to maintenance of vehicles and gas and or in using the public transportation system,NFL Jerseys Wholesale. There is no need to repeat the ripple effects of congestions and a poor road and river network system on productivity,Cheap China Jerseys.I could not help think of the frustrations yesterday as I saw two

無頭像
yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2434
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-10-5 22:20 
Despite the heavy downpours yesterday morning, hundreds of person flocked the Guyana Marketing Corporation (GMC) as farmers across the coastland continued a massive retail sale of fresh fruits and vegetables.The exercise saw participation from farmers from various communities including Kuru Kuru on the Soesdyke/Linden Highway, Friendship and Caneville, East Bank Demerara,Cheap NFL Football Jerseys, Canal Number Two Polder and Parika,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, East Bank Essequibo.The retail fruit and vegetable sale, which started last Saturday, is aimed at facilitating farmers who have increased production and to give consumers in the city access to affordable prices.Farmers have since lauded the initiative since it provides for them to sell their produce directly to consumers,Jerseys Wholesale, thereby assuring them a better quality product at an affordable price.Minister of Agriculture, Robert Persaud, at a recent press conference,China Jerseys Cheap, acknowledged that during the current rainy season,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, a disruption in vegetable production has been noted,Jerseys NFL Cheap, but while data indicate there might not be a countrywide shortage, an imbalance exists in availability, particularly in city markets.The Minister has since directed GMC to work with farmers to bring their produce for sale as consumers were complaining of high prices for vegetables on some markets.Persaud that the intervention will be temporary and is intended to ensure adequate supplies at all demand points.GMC has deployed teams to identify locations where supply has not been affected, in an effort to make provision for other areas which have seen a temporary dip.

無頭像
yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2434
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-10-6 07:27 
Agnes Dabydial, a member of ‘Mothers in Black’ is of the opinion that the term ‘Causing Death by Dangerous Driving’ is actually murder, followed by fewer penalties. She is therefore calling on authorities to upgrade this to such.“To me, this is definitely murder, and these dangerous drivers should be put away for a long time. Even if the system doesn’t consider it as such and does not want to put the penalty of murder on such cases, they should at least increase the penalty. They can’t be regarding people’s lives so cheaply,” the woman said.Killed at age 13 by dangerous driving: Trishanna DabydialDabydial, who lost her teenage daughter to dangerous driving, believes that it is unfair for a family to be shattered, and for a person to lose his life because of the carelessness of a driver.“This does not cut it. Killing somebody because of careless driving is the same as shooting carelessly at a public place. It is murder, and the penalty should be harsher,” Dabydial opined.Her daughter, Trishanna Dabydial, was 13 years old when she was struck down while crossing the East Coast Demerara public road in the vicinity of Better Hope in December of 2005. The child was on the pedestrian crossing when she was fatally struck down by a “big truck” driven by Godfrey Gomes.Dabydial,Nike NFL Jerseys China, who has two other children, told this newspaper that Gomes was placed on $40,000 bail. Five years later, was sentenced to a mere two years in prison.The St. Rose’s High student would have celebrated her 21st birthday yesterday. She was on her way home from school when she was killed.“Imagine we teach our kids to do the right thing and use the pedestrian crossing, but even that isn’t safe…because drivers are in too much of a hurry, and don’t care about who is in their way. They driving and knocking people out the way, and we as mothers, as parents, should stand up to these people. We need to make a point. The lives of our children cannot be lost so cheaply any longer,” Dabydial urged.“Only those who have lost their child or children can understand what I am still going through. All this time past, and it still feel like yesterday. And that lenient penalty means nothing to me and my family. That can’t bring back our daughter and sister,” she added.As a ‘Mother in Black’ (one who has lost her child to road fatality), Dabydial believes that it is downright preposterous that such a small price is put on the lives of Guyana’s future.“My daughter was innocent. She had a lot of potential, and could’ve made something of this country. But she was killed because one man was too careless while using the road. This is not right at all. People dying and nobody seems to care. God forbid they lose somebody and feel the pain that families like mine go through every day.”Dabydial told this newspaper that the current penalty for ‘Causing Death by Dangerous Driving’ is more of an encouragement for drivers to be reckless.“With the punishment they giving these men,Jerseys From China, they can afford to keep driving like mad men on the road and kill two,Soccer Jerseys Outlet, three people every couple year. And if the investigations screw up,NFL Jerseys China, like many in this country, they would not have to spend a few nights in jail. They can continue killing people,Cheap Authentic Jerseys,” the woman stressed.She added that coming out of the civil case, was $500,000 compensation.“My family did not accept the money. We could not. Our daughter’s life was regarded so cheap. After the shock I got when my daughter died, I couldn’t work for about five years. It might sound like joke,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, but only the people who know can relate. So the compensation was more like an insult. My daughter’s life was not that meaningless,” Dabydial lamented.The woman said that her youngest daughter, Trishanna, was the life of her family, and that ever since her demise, nothing has been the same.“We never celebrated Christmases and holidays after Trishanna died. She was always in everything. She planned the holidays, and made the list of what we will do and so. She was a very organized and responsible child. She was a staunch Hindu. She would dance in Mandirs and offer help to anyone who needed it,” the woman reminisced. Her daughter had tremendous potential, and could have helped to build Guyana, she said.