yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2416
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-10-2 23:11 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"It's an open investigation,Wholesale Stitched Jerseys," Bowman said. "I'm not going to comment on it. I'm not going to put a timetable on it."
Prosecutors,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, however,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, said they were following the law.
It does not elaborate on how the information was obtained or disclose the names of the witnesses,Wholesale Hockey Jerseys 2018.
Sharper's attorneys say he never made such statements and the arrest warrant was a pretext to hold him indefinitely without bail.
Chris Bowman,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, a spokesman for New Orleans District Attorney Leon A. Cannizzaro Jr.,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, said he could not comment on whether Sharper would be charged before the Thursday deadline set by Judge Korn.

無頭像
yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2416
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-10-2 23:38 
By Michael JordanFirst of all,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, let’s get one thing out of the way. I love stories with a touch of danger and intrigue. An unsolved case or rushing to the scene of a shootout between police and gunmen. They get the adrenaline flowing.Oslyn RichardsBut sometimes the murder and mayhem get to you, and these past few years, it has been a little too much.The past few weeks are a perfect example. A young woman dragged to her death by a cell phone thief. Three separate, unsolved drive-by shootings that claimed eight lives. Then, as if to show that things could get worse, came the sordid, sad story of 16-year-old Neesa Lalita Gopaul, bludgeoned to death and stuffed in a suitcase.Then, last week, two stories came to me. Just days after, on Tuesday last, an Albouystown resident came in to Kaieteur News. Tearfully, he related that his 28-year-old daughter, who was in an advanced state of pregnancy, had left her home after a dispute with her husband.Now she was missing.He left a photograph with me, and I reassured him that we would publish the story. But the story had an ominous ring to it. He had told me that his daughter was last seen wandering near Timehri. Like him, I feared the worse.That very night, we got another disturbing call. A pregnant woman had been found dead in a Sophia house.There were indications that she might have been murdered, so, with the vague directions I had received, I headed to Sophia in a taxi.I had forgotten everything about the GuyExpo celebrations. We were forced to a crawl after being caught in traffic heading to the Sophia site.Eventually, we reached ‘C’ Field, Sophia, where the woman was supposed to have died. But no one seemed to have heard about the incident. I began to surmise that the call had been a hoax. We decided to call it a night and we picked up a family that was going to Guy Expo. But as we were heading out of Sophia, I decided to make one more try.I exited the car and asked a woman who was approaching us.She immediately acknowledged that she knew the victim, who lived in her neighbourhood. She accompanied me across two rickety bridges into ‘D’ Field, Sophia.A neighbour with the rescued babyWe eventually came to a small house where the victim, known only as Sharon, had lived. A hearse had already removed the body.I was told that the woman had apparently died while delivering her baby, but that the baby could not be found.A man, who I later identified as Neville Corbin, gave the father a flashlight. Some of the residents claimed that hey had heard cries in the bushes in the couple’s yard.The two men then began searching in the bushes, and eventually, Mr. Corbin spotted the newborn boy. Miraculously, after at least three hours, he was still alive.The only transportation available was the taxi that had brought me to the area, so I offered to take the baby to a hospital.A woman from the area took the baby and agreed to accompany me. She sat in the back seat. I could hear the baby’s faint cries. I could hear the woman praying and pleading with the baby to hang on.The driver took a shortcut that took us out of Sophia. On impulse, I decided to head for the Davis Memorial Hospital,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, which was closer.The baby was still alive when we reached there,Wholesale Jerseys, and the nurses immediately placed him in an incubator. Apparently, we had arrived in the nick of time,Cheap Jerseys USA, since one of the staff remarked that he had begun to turn a bluish colour.He remained at the hospital for two days before being transferred to the Georgetown Public Hospital.He was still in good health up to yesterday.As Mr. Corbin remarked,Wholesale Jerseys, “this baby come to live.”But that was not the only good news I got.The following day,Wholesale Jerseys, I learned that the pregnant woman who had been missing had been found. Someone who had read my story spotted her wandering at Timehri and contacted her family.And what has all of this taught me?It has taught me that the best satisfaction I may derive as a journalist is not necessarily from breaking a story, but from bringing happiness to others.

無頭像
yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2416
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-10-3 12:06 
By R. O. BostwickThe Sugar Industry has always been of supreme importance to our national economy in many respects. Inter alia,Jerseys From China, it is the largest foreign exchange earner and the most significant contributor to our gross domestic product.In addition,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, it provides direct employment for well over twenty thousand workers and indirect employment for another ten thousand in ancillary supporting industries and services. As a consequence, over one hundred thousand dependants of employees are fed,NFL Jerseys From China, clothed and housed from sugar industry incomes.People who have never been associated with the sugar industry might find it difficult to comprehend the social and economic disaster that could result through its demise. It would be a national disaster of immense proportions that Guyana can ill afford, particularly at this time when almost every country in the world is adversely affected by the current global recession.Yet there are many who seem not to care a damn and venture to make callous and irresponsible comments about an industry that has brought so much good to so many people.The new state-of-the-art Skeldon sugar factory is a ‘fait accompli’ i.e an established fact and the clock cannot be turned back. It is therefore incumbent to make the best of this significant investment at all levels to justify its enormous expenditure. This implies the active and moral support of all Guyanese and not unwarranted destructive criticism solely for partisan political mileage.Our Sugar Industry has unfortunately placed itself in the same position as West Indies Cricket when the lords of the Cricket Board prematurely jettisoned experienced and extremely competent senior players and replaced them with youths, void of the required experience.Similarly too in the case of sugar where many capable experienced senior management personnel were either side-lined or cast aside only to be replaced by inexperienced green-horns with limited practical management experience that could have little positive impact in an industry teaming with numerous complexities. In times past, only the very best could have found a place in the top echelons of this prime industry. Bookers in particular had apprenticeship and management cadetship schemes that groomed promising candidates with appropriate qualifications through attachments where on-the-job and formal class room training guaranteed quality as the end result.This applied to both local and expatriate employees. As a consequence, the industry always had at its disposal a vast reservoir of skilled professionals who brought much prestige and international respect to our sugar industry that was rated as one of the best, if not the best in this hemisphere.A perusal of the archives of Bookers Sugar Estates, the Demerara Company and the Guyana Sugar Corporation would be quite revealing in relation to the names of outstanding ‘Captains’ in the sugar industry.Unfortunately, within recent times inexperienced persons are catapulted into very specialized areas. The presence of inexperience at senior positions is too high-risk particularly in areas that require professional expertise.Inasmuch as decentralization in principle might be essential and good for the management of our sugar estates that occupy vast swards of acreage and involve the management of thousands of workers of varying skills and professions and, also, the management of costly plant and infrastructure, it is imperative that responsibility be placed in capable hands for very obvious reasons.Unfortunately, this appears not to be the current practice and this enormous responsibility is entrusted to some individuals whose primary concern is the glamour and gloss of management with high financial remuneration supplemented by gubernatorial perks and privileges reminiscent of the colonial era.The sugar industry must not be allowed to decline and fall like the Roman Empire or, much closer, like West Indies Cricket over the past few years due to the poor judgement of those in authority.As time is of the essence, the Guyana Sugar Corporation should consider the recall and placement on short-term contracts of available competent former senior executives to give support at weak levels of management which are contributory to the industry’s declining fortunes that hinge, inter alia, around poor yield from fields, poor maintenance of plant and equipment,NFL Cheap Jerseys, poor employment practices, poor welfare and poor industrial relations.The common denominator is ‘poor’. And with the best will in the world, you cannot stimulate the sugar industry with so many demotivating negatives.Guysuco now has the benefit of a highly qualified,Cheap NHL Jerseys<

無頭像
yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2416
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-10-6 05:58 
,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys
Pro Bowler Branden Albert was signed to play left tackle,Cheap Jerseys From China, and Hickey also acquired veterans Shelley Smith and Jason Fox. But the Dolphins need a right tackle and more competition at guard.
"The goal of draft day is to be calm,Wholesale Jerseys China, to be measured," he said. "We will feel prepared. We will be confident and ready to go,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, and it can't get here soon enough."
MIAMI'S BIGGEST HOLES ARE IN THE OFFENSIVE LINE: The Dolphins gave up an NFL-worst 58 sacks last year and ranked 26th in rushing. Four of the five starters from the offensive line have departed,NFL Jerseys China, including tackle Jonathan Martin and guard Richie Incognito,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, who were at the center of a bullying scandal that helped sabotage last season.