yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2409
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-10-7 20:28 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
After being detained by the police for more than 42 hours, wrongfully accused by the cops as a man wanted to present evidence in a case, Peter William,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, said that all he received was an apology from the judiciary,Cheap NFL Jerseys, while noting the damage already done to his reputation.The resident of 382 Burnham Boulevard, Mocha, who said that he is a well known joiner and upholsterer in his community, claims his wrongful detention has tarnished his well respected character and compromised works that the man is presently engaged in.Wrongfully detained Peter WilliamThe tradesman told this paper that he had been employed by E&D establishment owned by Aston King where he is currently furnishing items for the company. “How people gon look at me now? Who will help me make up for time lost when I still have people work to complete for the Christmas?” William continued.The disgruntled man claimed that while his name is Peter William the cops are trying to locate one Peter Williams who they say presented himself as a witness during the signing of statements that involved an accused rape and murder duo. William told the paper that he is known by the boys’ parents and as such when they heard the name of the man the police were seeking, they implicated him.William related that his wife when contacted by the police was told that her husband was required in court. The recently detained man said that he did not heed to the call of the officers since he was not served a summons or a warrant knowing that he had no problems with the law.The man said he was arrested by ranks and taken to the Mocha Police Station where he spent the night. He was later taken to the Brickdam Police Station where he spent another night. He said despite numerous attempts to prove to the ranks that they had the wrong man, even using his identification card and other forms of identification the police refused to hear him out.He continued that he was even harassed during his detention. He said that money was solicited from him by the ranks.? On the third day which would have been Wednesday William was taken to court where he was released and told to return to court on his own recognizance.The following day, when William appeared at the law institution he was shown a signature which he denied being his. The man told the court once again that he was not the man they were looking for. It was then discovered that the names of the wanted gentleman and the apprehended gentleman were different only by one letter,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, an ‘S’ at the end of Williams.The court apologized to the man,NFL Jerseys Supply, expressing regret that he should have ended up in such a situation. He was later told he was free to go. When Kaieteur News met up with the man he in turn expressed his disappointment stating that he will not be compensated for such a calamitous mistake.William is hoping that he would be vindicated of any wrongdoing. The man said,Authentic NHL Jerseys, “I know mistakes happen but the treatment I received cannot justify the mistake,China Jerseys For Sale, and behind it all, I only heard sorry.”