yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2409
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-10-8 00:36 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
CORRIVERTON,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, CORENTYNE – Deepak Ramsook, a hire car driver of Lot 56 Eliza Mary Housing Scheme, Corriverton, is appealing for the help from the relevant officials to secure the return of his car.The vehicle was reportedly seized by Customs officials about two months ago.The man said he transports goods from backtrack locations and claimed that he is being victimized by officials of the Customs Department at Corriverton.According to him, his situation exists because he has been vocal, on previous occasions,NFL Jerseys Clearance, about what he calls the shady transactions done by some Customs officers at the Corriverton end. “I told the boss at the Customs Department several things that I saw senior and junior customs officers doing. The same boss told me he is going to teach me a lesson.”According to Ramsook, about 06:00 hours on April 2, he was making a pick up at Number Seventy-eight Foreshore (backtrack location) when a female Customs officer ordered him to take the goods he was about to uplift to the Customs’ Office.After driving his car HA 3941 to the location and discharging the items, the said officer ordered him to hand over the keys to his vehicle. “She told me the boss need the keys for my car. I ask she why and she told me they (Customs officers) held some goods the other night and they were made to understand that I transported the goods.”The driver insisted that he was not involved in any such transaction on that day in question. “I go to drive out of the compound and she (Customs officer) told the guard to lock the gate so I couldn’t get out. When the boss came, he demanded the keys from me and he took the car.“I keep denying that I did transport any goods the previous night and the boss took me to the Springlands Police Station and I was placed on $15,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic,000 bail.”After his release, Deepak Ramsook was instructed to return to the Customs Department two days later. On that day, the officials took a statement and advised him to go back three days later.Ramsook claimed that after days of running around, the car was not returned and finally he was told the matter is now in the hands of the Customs and Excise Department in Georgetown.He said he travelled to Georgetown on two occasions with no luck. “The boss in Georgetown told me that anything they hold at Skeldon must be reported in Georgetown. He promised to help me with the matter and told me to return the following day. When I went back, they told me the matter was transferred to Enforcement Department.”At the end of it all,Cheap Jerseys Store, he claimed that he was asked to sign a detention notice in Georgetown,NFL Jerseys Clearance, which would signal his intention to assist with the investigation.This he said he did,Wholesale Jerseys From China, but got nowhere.“Several times I kept calling for the last month and a half and I still did not get my vehicle. I cannot understand that. Five vehicles were held after me with prohibited goods and the people got back their goods and vehicles and I can’t get mine. I am asking the Government to look into my situation.”Several attempts were made to contact the official in charge of the Customs Department at Springlands for comments, but to no avail.