yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2388
狀態 離線
發表於 2018-10-8 03:50 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"I don't think he faces any challenges as a player. I don't think he faces a lot of challenges as a person,Cheap NFL Jerseys," Cooley said. "I think once he establishes himself as the kind of teammate he's going to be,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, I think everybody will accept it fine."
Eagles All-Pro guard Evan Mathis said Sam will face obstacles no matter what,NFL Jerseys From China.
Former Redskins tight end Chris Cooley said Sam's performance on the field and as a teammate should quickly overshadow any stereotypes about sexual orientation,Wholesale Adidas Hockey Jerseys.
"NFL players shouldn't judge Michael Sam based on his sexuality but some guys will. MLB players shouldn't have judged Jackie Robinson based on his skin color but some did,Nike Air Max Sko Herre," Mathis said. "Whether or not the NFL is ready for it,Cheap Jerseys USA, it needs to happen. There are still people on this Earth who lived through the prohibition of alcohol and the Civil Rights movement. They can look back and reflect on how primitive those times were.