yueyrt1py8
『花海』會員

帖子 22495
註冊 2017-9-13
用戶註冊天數 2438
狀態 離線
發表於 2017-10-10 03:15 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Post- mortems were performed yesterday at the New Amsterdam Hospital on the two recent Berbice murder victims. The pathologist,cheap nfl jerseys online, Dr. Vivekanand Brijmohan,Wholesale Jerseys, reported that 54-year-old Ravindranauth ‘Parbattie Bucket’ Chan died of a fractured skull and broken jaw. The badly beaten body of Chan was discovered around 20:00 hrs by his relatives and police at an abandoned house at Lancaster Public Road, Corentyne on Thursday.Dead men: (L) Yadram ‘Muff’ Jaggai and ‘Parbattie Bucket’ ChanChan and another man, Totaram ‘Ramesh’ Edwards, 49, popularly called ‘Rasta man’,NFL Jerseys Outlet, were staying at a house in which they were believed to have engaged in a heated quarrel that grew into a physical confrontation.Edwards remains in police custody at the Whim lock- ups assisting with investigations. He is expected to be charged with murder later this week.Yadram ‘Muff’ Jaggai, 36, of Rambharose Street, Number 48 Village, Corentyne died of shock and hemorrhage, internal bleeding and a fractured skull.Jaggai’s bloody corpse was discovered in his home just after 16:30 hrs on Saturday. The man’s reputed wife, his landlord, and police turned up and found a pool of blood in the kitchen and the body lying in the lower flat.The impression was that the victim had crawled some distance before he died. Additionally, cops recovered an ice- pick from the crime scene. Three of the man’s friends have been arrested and are in police custody.Hemawattie Balkisoon, Jaggai’s reputed wife, who resided some distance away at Lot 19 Public Road, Number 45 Village, stated that she received a telephone call on Saturday afternoon and left the home immediately for Number 48 Village.“Me and the landlord [of the building] go in and me see his body. Blood was in the bottom house and I see blood in the whole kitchen, bottom flat—all over.”She added that her husband’s body was lying on its back,nfl jerseys china, face up and [he] had on a pair of jeans. “The place was very dark; I couldn’t see any cuts on his body or injuries.? The place had no electricity.” The man’s bloody corpse was then lifted out on a stretcher and taken to the Skeldon Hospital mortuary.Speaking to this newspaper yesterday, one of the sisters of the deceased, Babita,Wholesale Jerseys China, stated that the relatives are rushing to bury the body which was found in a decomposed state. “Like he died since Thursday night or so…his body was decomposing!”